Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
I don't understand . If people don't want to play only Ian's part, why don't they just wait for the full version to come out? Then people like me who want to see the update in August would be happy. And who doesn't want to, would't play. Now she created a vote, where these people chose the option to wait, well, probably another 3-4 months, if she has been making this version since May and made only the Ians part. Next update December 2022, gg guys :))))))))))
join to patreon and vote, easy like that ;)

Reactions: Tallyhoe and sava75

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
To me there are a lot of games where you can play as a guy but the number of games you can play a woman that don't involve getting raped are pretty rare. Having Lena just be in a somewhat realistic playable woman is the real draw of the game to me. If there was zero Ian content I'd be perfectly happy.
I know. I hated that level of Metroid.

Reactions: Aizar

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
when Perry and Emma offer me drugs this happens...
It is an annoying meme from Eva. I hate that scene. It is not an error just part of the game. Try to press everything until you get out.

but seriusly most people are males that play her game or not? it suprise me that they dont prefer play as ian because most people always complain about cuck stuff because (they identify with MC) so the poll kinda suprise me because i prefer my boiii ian too
Well.. long story short, (from my perspective)
Playing as a chad Ian has its perks however, some players who hates cuck/ntr paths will be limit themselves with skipping those scenes.
On the other hand, All those cuck/ntr scenes will be considered as 'cheating' for Lena MC. I feel more free when I play as female MC. I can do whatever I want without worrying for a scene that I don't like. Hell I can get together with Axel just to cheat on him with Stan. And I won't feel bad about it.
As a summary, Let's say 10 scene made for each Ian and Lena. Ian has 4 ntr scene and 6 other scenes, then I will be playing only 6 scenes. However, I can play all 10 scenes as Lena since cheating as female MC won't bother me at all.
Male MC is great if there is no NTR/Cuck path in it. However, I would vote on Female MC all day if dev is trying to satisfy everyone's fetish.

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
New Patreon post on Eva page, but its locked.

After my announcing I was planning on releasing Chapter 10 in two parts, separating Ian and Lena's POV, most of you voiced your concern and disagreement with that choice, and I can see why. So, obviously, a poll is in order to decide what should be done.

I tried to explain my reasoning a bit, but in the end I also share your opinion and I'd prefer to release both POV together. But at the same time I want to give you content, as much as possible and as fast as possible, both to keep you happy and engaged and for my own sake too. I want to share the fruits of my work, and it gets pretty stressful when too much time goes by and I'm not advancing at the pace I'd like. I try to convince myself quality takes time, but Patreon's subscription model almost demands for monthly rewards, and I just enjoy releasing content, but I want it to be content I can feel proud about. Anyway, there's plenty of reasons for and against this proposed release schedule, but in the end it's you patrons who get the final say on things like this.

I understand both options are problematic and will probably result in some people removing their pledges, but that's just the way it is and I'm fine with that. My goal has always been to create the best possible VN I can and hopefully you can enjoy that, so it's up to you if you want to experience Ian's part of the chapter first (it has about as much content as the entire chapter 5) or you prefer to wait until everything's completed, which I can't give an estimate time-frame yet (at least quite a few drawings from Lena's part are already completed, so it's not like starting a new development cycle from scratch).

So let me know your opinion down below and meanwhile I'll try to keep advancing the work as much as I can! There's already so much I wish I could show you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Poll:
Release Chapter 10 as a whole - 80%
Release Ian and Lena's POVs separately - 20%

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well, thank you for sharing all of that.
The poll was wrong all along.
There's already so much I wish I could show you...
I want to give you content, as much as possible and as fast as possible, both to keep you happy and engaged and for my own sake too. I want to share the fruits of my work, and it gets pretty stressful when too much time goes by
There is actually only one pinion dev wanted:

Do you want me to release what I got tidied up for release
right now, should be released in 5 to 10 days?

Opinion 1 - yes, please dev, show us what you have been tinkering for the past 10 months!

Opinion 2 - no, thank you, we like to wait and wait and wait!

There it is ... game is bugged in the opinions department, is all.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Well.. long story short, (from my perspective)
Playing as a chad Ian has its perks however, some players who hates cuck/ntr paths will be limit themselves with skipping those scenes.
On the other hand, All those cuck/ntr scenes will be considered as 'cheating' for Lena MC. I feel more free when I play as female MC. I can do whatever I want without worrying for a scene that I don't like. Hell I can get together with Axel just to cheat on him with Stan. And I won't feel bad about it.
As a summary, Let's say 10 scene made for each Ian and Lena. Ian has 4 ntr scene and 6 other scenes, then I will be playing only 6 scenes. However, I can play all 10 scenes as Lena since cheating as female MC won't bother me at all.
Male MC is great if there is no NTR/Cuck path in it. However, I would vote on Female MC all day if dev is trying to satisfy everyone's fetish.
can I be honest with you I dont understand this logic so cuck stuff lena good?kinky slutty stuff lena good? and cuck or kinky stuff ian bad? unless its a chad ian?I really dont understand this logic

• Angry
Reactions: XXXVAA and sava75

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017

After my announcing I was planning on releasing Chapter 10 in two parts, separating Ian and Lena's POV, most of you voiced your concern and disagreement with that choice, and I can see why. So, obviously, a poll is in order to decide what should be done.

I tried to explain my reasoning a bit, but in the end I also share your opinion and I'd prefer to release both POV together. But at the same time I want to give you content, as much as possible and as fast as possible, both to keep you happy and engaged and for my own sake too. I want to share the fruits of my work, and it gets pretty stressful when too much time goes by and I'm not advancing at the pace I'd like. I try to convince myself quality takes time, but Patreon's subscription model almost demands for monthly rewards, and I just enjoy releasing content, but I want it to be content I can feel proud about. Anyway, there's plenty of reasons for and against this proposed release schedule, but in the end it's you patrons who get the final say on things like this.

I understand both options are problematic and will probably result in some people removing their pledges, but that's just the way it is and I'm fine with that. My goal has always been to create the best possible VN I can and hopefully you can enjoy that, so it's up to you if you want to experience Ian's part of the chapter first (it has about as much content as the entire chapter 5) or you prefer to wait until everything's completed, which I can't give an estimate time-frame yet (at least quite a few drawings from Lena's part are already completed, so it's not like starting a new development cycle from scratch).
So let me know your opinion down below and meanwhile I'll try to keep advancing the work as much as I can! There's already so much I wish I could show you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Poll:
Release Chapter 10 as a whole - 80%
Release Ian and Lena's POVs separately - 20%
I'm glad chapter 10 is going to come later. It's best to follow the dev's intuition than to take away her motivation and vision.
It is very much possible that for example she realizes she wants to change things in Ian's part after adding Lena's or vice versa.
Making a game takes time and care, rushing a developper is like begging to be disappointed by the final product and to find the necessary strenght to be an hypocrite that complains about it afterwards...

TLDR: Bite your time people, better a late but awesome release than a rushed and bittersweet one. :)

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
I was Diva tier paying 19 £ each month but I will cancel my pledge due to Eva listening to whiners and delaying release of Ian part ( which means full release will be at least 5 month from now). I will just get the game from here when its released.
You go from one extreme to the other, I give you everything and then I take it from you. Isn't a balance better?

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes