SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Wouldn't it be better to add that "Abandoned" tag already? I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but it has been such a long time.
A game only gets the abandoned tag if has been over six months and there is no news from the developer within that six month period (here or on their patreon/itch, etc). EvaKiss has been giving updates on progress and the patreons have decided to wait for her to finish Lena's part before release. So, not abandoned.

Originally, she was just going to release the update with Ian's part done only, but patreons voted to wait till Lena's part was done so they could get a full release, instead of a partial one. Thus the long delay.

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
A game only gets the abandoned tag if has been over six months and there is no news from the developer within that six month period (here or on their patreon/itch, etc). EvaKiss has been giving updates on progress and the patreons have decided to wait for her to finish Lena's part before release. So, not abandoned.

Originally, she was just going to release the update with Ian's part done only, but patreons voted to wait till Lena's part was done so they could get a full release, instead of a partial one. Thus the long delay.
3 months not 6 for the dev activity and 18months for a game update to get the tag.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
3 months not 6 for the dev activity and 18months for a game update to get the tag.
Always thought it was six months all around, as that is what a mod told me. Then again, that was years ago, so could be different now. Haven't really kept up with that stuff lol.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Thread Updated: 2022-04-25
So the game gets "Abandoned" tag no matter if the Dev gives updates on the progress if there is no Game update in 18 months?

Interesting...
So on October 25th, 2023...

Of course by then chapter 10 will be out, probably chapter 11 as well, maybe chapter 12 even? No point speculating though (there's already enough of that in this thread).

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
It seems that most of the developers nowadays are competing on whose title will take more time to release with even less content than expected..
I miss the era of Dreams of desire where you would get monthly releases with both quality and quantity and people would still complain, little did they know that a few years later things would only get worse...

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
It seems that most of the developers nowadays are competing on whose title will take more time to release with even less content than expected..
I miss the era of Dreams of desire where you would get monthly releases with both quality and quantity and people would still complain, little did they know that a few years later things would only get worse...
Yeah I remember monthly updates, it was a fun time playing Dating daughter game, dual family

Reactions: queeg500 and Drafox

Carezam

May 31, 2020
Agreed. It looks like it's all about money, as always. As long as they got money from Patreon they're content to drag the development on and on.

All they need is to get a few words about update progress and they'll get their wage for a month.

Honesty is on rare thing these days. Well, that and doing it for fun I guess.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes