Levian

Mar 9, 2018
Though I don't like the new Stan at all, I do understand Eva. As Stan is most likely finally going to get some action, the old Stan just looks way out league for Lena whereas the new Stan is much more handsome:
Stan.jpg
Also, the storyline regarding Stan and Lena doesn't support any action between them, rather Lena feels her more like a close friend at most.
I understand the change but at this point I think they're a bad call.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Though I don't like the new Stan at all, I do understand Eva. As Stan is most likely finally going to get some action, the old Stan just looks way out league for Lena whereas the new Stan is much more handsome:
View attachment 1528848
Also, the storyline regarding Stan and Lena doesn't support any action between them, rather Lena feels her more like a close friend at most.
I understand the change but at this point I think they're a bad call.
Preferences! As long as Eva establishes Lena has an attraction to Stan than it works. Plus Lena's character doesn't strike me as somebody who's so shallow she thinks about whether she's "out of a dude's league". I don't think Eva was trying to make him more handsome, because he facial features are still the literal same, he just looks less like he's about to cry and more like he's "chillin"(she gave him a smile, opened up his eyes a bit more, and brought his potrait closer to the camera). I think the change has more to do with the changes she's made to his personality.

Look how they massacred my boy. He doesn't look socially awkward nerd at all which was his selling point. Now he looks like someone who's into metal songs. Probably has a band as well.
Now i'm wondering if Stan might be more into music now than before. Ppl have pointed out "yet another photogropher" wouldn't really help him stand out from the rest, so Eva might be giving him a passion for music as a unique way for him and Lena to connect, since it's so intimate for her. Could be interesting, dont' think any other of Lena's LIs have as much of a passion for music as she does.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Look how they massacred my boy. He doesn't look socially awkward nerd at all which was his selling point. Now he looks like someone who's into metal songs. Probably has a band as well.
Hey, metal can be awesome. And he looks far worse than a metal head. He looks like a male feminist. Although now it at least makes sense for him to walk into his roommate's room and start jerking it.

Jan 19, 2019
I'm a twisted fuck and I, for one, love "ugly bastard" stuff. While he wasn't really ugly nor a bastard, I agree with you that him obviously not being able to get any action with Lena made it extra hot when/if he finally get some. With his new design he still isn't really attractive compared to any other character, but he's more presentable and feels less awkward, so it lessened the kink a bit.

But at the end of the day I don't really care, this game's awesome, and only Eva can really decide what to do with it. So props to her if redesigning Stan makes her feel more comfortable with her game, and if she feels she can tell a better story now.

Reactions: Dilshad Klein

Dilshad Klein

Jul 24, 2018
I'm honestly amazed that people like Stan as a character and want to see sex scenes with him involved. He's such a weirdo dork with no noteworthy qualities, why would anyone actually want to see someone like him get it on? :eek:
Thats exactly why its hot. Its the level of corruption. Arthur was an ugly creepy bastard but we loved his path in gggb

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I'm honestly amazed that people like Stan as a character and want to see sex scenes with him involved. He's such a weirdo dork with no noteworthy qualities, why would anyone actually want to see someone like him get it on? :eek:
Because I'm a weirdo dork with no noteworthy qualities? Duh.:LOL:

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
(Unfortunately, ) it is the other way around. Same body, new head...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like Stan has been recently taking estrogen for his gender transition :unsure:
Jokes aside, he definitely looks like a completely different character, but I'll save my thoughts for when I see how he's going to change storywise.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes