mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
You really need be very nitpicking to think this is some kind of stealing or ntr. Nothing really happens in this scene. I stand my point: go full Cindy and nothing will happen between her and Axel. Just like is with every other Ian's LI wit exception of Lena, and only because she is a MC too.
than I hope you are wrong because if we look at the output what would this mean for the future if ian and for example holly are together than holly cant do anything on partys with lena ,no drama,no people can interact with her in flirty way than you cant take her with you if lena gets more corroption/drugs/crazy partys they will be 100%more wild in the future with ivy you basicly cant do most things that would hapen in the endgame of a typical eva game that you would expect as soon as you go in a relationship

better would be if eva gives the decission to corrupt holly for people like me and other that would have no problem or would like to see these typ of scenes and a way to not corrupt holly for people like you that just want innocent sweet holly without corruption just some romantic scenes with no drama and vanilla romantic sex without holly change sexually/outfits/sluttiness and so on

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
than I hope you are wrong because if we look at the output what would this mean for the future if ian and for example holly are together than holly cant do anything on partys with lena ,no drama,no people can interact with her in flirty way than you cant take her with you if lena gets more corroption/drugs/crazy partys they will be 100%more wild in the future with ivy you basicly cant do most things that would hapen in the endgame of a typical eva game that you would expect as soon as you go in a relationship

better would be if eva gives the decission to corrupt holly for people like me and other that would have no problem or would like to see these typ of scenes and a way to not corrupt holly for people like you that just want innocent sweet holly without corruption just some romantic scenes with no drama and vanilla romantic sex without holly change sexually/outfits/sluttiness and so on
Again this not my point. My point is always that if you go full love and romance with a girl the logic outcome is get a "love/romance" end with this girl. If you don't wanna these outcome, of course you have to screw up the relationship at some point. And again, Lena doesn't count because she is a MC. She is the exception because we fully control her. We be able to make her submit to Axel and Seymour right after accept be Ian's girlfriend make this clear. But the other girls are NPC's, we don't control them, they simply react to our choices. If our choices is towards love/romance 100% of the time, we can't expect that this leads to a corruption/slut outcome out of nowhere. We have to make the choices towards corruption/slut to get the corruption/slut outcome

Reactions: ffive

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
PilotLara
Found a bug in the new version (after date with Jess):
There is another error just after this, i fixed that too... get QuickFix in attachments below, this should fix it without touching the original script.

If there are future errors where variable is not defined just open "QuickFix1.rpy" with notepad and add the missing variable :geek:
If you do not have developer console enabled (where you can just shift+r for game to reload itself), you need to exit than enter the game again for this to take affect.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But the other girls are NPC's, we don't control them, they simply react to our choices. If our choices is towards love/romance 100% of the time, we can't expect that this leads to a corruption/slut outcome out of nowhere. We have to make the choices towards corruption/slut to get the corruption/slut outcome
Pretty much. If the game had a (not player controlled) LI who unavoidably cheats on the player no matter the choices taken, it's guaranteed there'd be bunch of people losing their goddamn minds over this (quite understandably, too)

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Pretty much. If the game had a (not player controlled) LI who unavoidably cheats on the player no matter the choices taken, it's guaranteed there'd be bunch of people losing their goddamn minds over this (quite understandably, too)
But the other girls are NPC's, we don't control them, they simply react to our choices. If our choices is towards love/romance 100% of the time, we can't expect that this leads to a corruption/slut outcome out of nowhere. We have to make the choices towards corruption/slut to get the corruption/slut outcome
I think you both dont listen to my points I never said eva should force this on the player you can activly make the decission to corrupt holly with lena protect her from ivy,dont give mark or mike or how he is called the number,........protect her in the future from drugs and so on and with ian you can say dont change i like the way you are so you can controll a non player cheracter to a degree eva could just us this and than both groupes would be happy easy so you could just play a non corrupted holly and you are good to go

with alison and cindy its the same thing you can activly make the decission to stop jeremy or outperform him in the treesome or underperfrom(which should have a impact in the future!!)if you want and with cindy stop axel from touching her dont act like beta and this are things eva could use

(quite understandably, too)
no its not quit understandable if you make the active decission in the future to take drugs with holly or corrupt her than you cant outrage and say omg CHEATER its your choice that holly is on corruption route than

If our choices is towards love/romance 100% of the time, we can't expect that this leads to a corruption/slut outcome out of nowhere. We have to make the choices towards corruption/slut to get the corruption/slut outcome
and this is my point if you do everything in your hand with both lena and ian exspecially lena to make holly go down the corruption path(which would not be out of nowhere if you activly make the choice)than it should lead you down this path even if you are in a relationship because it is the player that choose this path like with all other npcs in her old game were it was possible too

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think you both dont listen to my points
I fear it is because you appear to not understand the point you're replying to. Specifically, fast-forwarding to this:
and this is my point if you do everything in your hand with both lena and ian to make holly go down the corruption path(which would not be out of nowhere if you activly make the choice)than it should lead you down this path even if you are in a relationship because it is the player that choose this path like with all other npcs in her old game were it was possible too
...you're talking about something quite different from what lipe2410 said:
But the other girls are NPC's, we don't control them, they simply react to our choices. If our choices is towards love/romance 100% of the time, we can't expect that this leads to a corruption/slut outcome out of nowhere.
They are saying that doing choices which don't create/promote corruption shouldn't result in this character unexplainably getting corrupted. You in turn say that doing choices which do promote corruption should result in corruption. Bot of these are like, "Well, DUH" and you are talking of two different things, two different takes on how to interact with NPCs, including MC's partner. There's no conflict between your two stances (in the sense being able to do it one way doesn't mean the option to do it the other way must be removed)

Last edited:

WolandFaust

Nov 2, 2018
I read an article by a developer on Ren'Py, many of them are abandoning the Mac release. Because Apple began to use some kind of protection system and it’s getting harder and harder to work with it.
Not the situation in here, she clearly states a Mac release for patrons on her newest patreon posts. That means that a Mac version exits - question is when will us commoners get it, if at all

EquinoxGG

Jul 4, 2020
Noticed certain events are not lining up in the new chapter. Even though my Lena turned Ian down for a relationship, Ian just called her his girlfriend outside the club. A few other little interactions not lining up either, mainly with Lena stating she had gone all the way with Jeremy in the morning alone, when it was just oral. Hope Eva releases a patch for these sort of coding issues soon.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
It seems that there are no new scenes in the beta, though the gallery is working fine now and has seemingly included every existing scene for ch 10.

Also, some bugs were indeed fixed, like the requirement for Ian to have a "good spar" against Jeremy. I also think that the Alison threesome scene might have changed a little on the Jeremy x Alison path.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Bruh is Axel based off Patrick Bateman? Due looks like a sociopath, his personality seems to be like a tumblr mod. His relationship with Lena looks like watching a car crash in slow motion, its as if EK asked a basement dweller how a gigachad looks and behaves.

Also, I like the gigachad Ian / gigastacy Lena routes, just fuck everything that moves and fuck relationships. I feel like the game flows best when Ian / Lena are just fuck buddies having no deeper relationship.

I wish there was a dedicated loser playthrough, where Ian and Lena both somehow dont end up fucking anyone despite trying their best.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
What's the locked scene and how do I unlock it View attachment 2225292
It's another scene of Lena having sex with (and with the possibility of dominating) Louise after telling Louise about Jeremy and Ivy early on (chapter 1?). After that, just keep accepting sex with Louise in subsequent chapters. If you want Lena to be dominant toward Louise, buy the collar from the sex shop as soon as possible and choose the dominant options with Louise.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes