Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
Hi, i just got this error: NameError: name 'ian_lena_sex' is not defined, when i try to open Ian or Lena in the agenda, any idea?
Yeah a variable for this is set in the current last episode, but because the agenda is available from the start it starts checking for it immediately and bugs out. There's been more little errors like that in the past and there will be more in the future, and they'll be fixed too.Right now it's just preventing you from reading the agenda until chapter 4.

If you want to fix it manually, enable the console and enter "ian_lena_sex=False".

magicuser007

Dec 12, 2019
1597963886001.png

Unlocked
Chapter 5 news update
Hello! I'm still hard at work with Chapter 5. All the art is completed (I only need to refine a few images and create the assets) and The writing is underway. More than 7000 lines of code so far, and there are still a few left...! Sometimes I think I myself underestimate the time and work it takes to write and create all this stuff and I end up planning too much content... In any case, it shouldn't be too long until the Alpha is completed!
By the way, do you remember this guy? He's gotten an HD makeover to neatly fit in ORS. And he can even smile now! But you'll have to wait a bit to see him.
You know I normally don't like to spoil too much before the releases and the sneak peeks are pretty tame and don't give away too much. But I'm thinking about posting a really juicy sneak peek for +$10 patrons. I want to know your thoughts before, though.
Do you want to see more "spoilery" sneak peeks or you want me to keep the mystery? Let me know down below :)

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Heard alot of talk about the Alison situation and after playing it, its really not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. As of right now she doesnt want a relationship, which will obviously change soon, show her your interested and pay attention to her and she wont go after Jeremy. She even shuts down Jeremy's flirting right in front of everyone if you've made it clear you want her. As for Jeremy still deciding to fuck her if he gets the chance, dudes a piece of shit, it wont matter because again if you've made it clear you like her she wont even look at him or give him one. She pretty much stops acknowledging him and focuses all her attention on you once you first kiss her.

Last edited:

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I think Ian will have to make important decisions if he does not want to be cockblocked by Axel in Cindy's photoshoot, if Ian acts passive in the photoshoot Axel will earn a lot of points with Cindy, if Ian is active in the photoshoot he will win a lot of points with Cindy

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Heard alot of talk about the Alison situation and after playing it, its really not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. As of right now she doesnt want a relationship, which will obviously change soon, show her your interested and pay attention to her and she wont go after Jeremy. She even shuts down Jeremy's flirting right in front of of everyone if you've made it clear you want her. As for Jeremy still deciding to fuck her if he gets the chance, dudes a piece of shit, it wont matter because again if you've made it clear you like her she wont even look at him or give him one. She pretty much stops acknowledging him and focuses all her attention on you once you first kiss her.
Yeah, I think some people got worked up (understandably) with the possible competition Jeremy offers there. Allison plays the field unless you explicitly and consistently make Ian's interest in her clear early on, and if you do that, she's pretty focused on Ian.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes