Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
Shift+O will open the console

Name (Ian or Lena)_lust=X
Same with charisma, wits, athletics, money and will.
if i use this codes it can break the game during updates? or even at some part (obviously i will use it without passing the max number of each category)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
if i use this codes it can break the game during updates? or even at some part (obviously i will use it without passing the max number of each category)
They aren't so much "codes" but commands which directly alter the game's variables, in the same manner the game script is doing it under the hood. So no, you won't break anything this way. At least if you limit yourself just to changing these attributes. Changing value of other variables can lead to leaving (combinations of) them in a state the game script doesn't expect, and cause it to launch weird combinations of game events that don't make much sense.

Daaronto

Sep 2, 2016
For one reason or another i can't play this game anymore. It worked fine in V8 but this version doesn't go beyond the initial start-up screen. (The loading bar fills up 9/10th then crashes).
I've tried with my AV (avast) turned off and a fresh file but it doesn't want to go beyond it.

Does anyone have a clue what might cause this?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For one reason or another i can't play this game anymore. It worked fine in V8 but this version doesn't go beyond the initial start-up screen. (The loading bar fills up 9/10th then crashes).
I've tried with my AV (avast) turned off and a fresh file but it doesn't want to go beyond it.

A long shot, but maybe it's persistent data from older version of the game tripping you up. Go to folder %appdata%\RenPy\RedString-1574621830 in file explorer, delete its content and see if that helps any?

Reactions: Daaronto

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

you need to restart after the remaster saves dont work anymore

gzbot op

Jan 15, 2022
Guys is there any way in which lena is in relationship with Ian but still cheats on him and has a threesome with with louise and Jeremy? Please do tell i would love to play this route

Reactions: Balsamic

Daaronto

Sep 2, 2016
A long shot, but maybe it's persistent data from older version of the game tripping you up. Go to folder %appdata%\RenPy\RedString-1574621830 in file explorer, delete its content and see if that helps any?
It seems to have worked. Thanks for the help.

Jan 28, 2021
I always thought it was too bad there wasn't a loser Robert route because I think that's just the only way to make him interesting. I wouldn't really call it a "cuck" route since there's no actual relationship but Robert and Ian are already set up as a colliding antagonizing force with Lena as the "prize." Even semi-confident/competent Ian's are better than Robert in pretty much every way.

Not only do they fight (twice!) but their dates and interactions with Lena are generally right near each other (like same day or next day). In each occasion, Lena remarks how much more she likes Ian than Robert (cause Robert is boring).

A chad, or even normal, Ian has got the bigger cock (slightly longer but noticeably girthier says Lena), more compatibility with Lena, is better at sex (particularly oral), has actual career goals and a real money making career*, is smoother, better at dirty talk (the route where Lena hates Roberts dirty talk is pretty funny), etc. etc. Like it's all there but nobody ever reflects on the fact that in these routes Ian is so much better than Robert. After the second Robert-Ian fight, if Ian wins and is generally dominant, Lena describes her relationship with Robert as "a guy I sleep with occasionally" even if it's only happened once and it was not a great experience. She could have been continuing to string Robert along (refusing to sleep with him and refusing to sext with him etc), where he acts like a sad sack and Lena still describes him as "a guy I sleep with." It'd be a great place to just emphasize how much better Lena thinks Ian is than Robert and that she stopped sleeping with Robert specifically because of how great Ian is. It'd be a really cool way to get some "cuck" fetishes into a dominant route (I'm using the fetish loosely here).

Cuck Ian routes are much better filled by guys like Mike or Axel than Robert too. So it feels like Robert's only effective purpose is to be "cuck Ian" of a dominant Ian route if Lena decided to engage in a casual relationship with him. But even then, it is not a particularly fun experience. This concept is kind of there in that Lena does say things like "Ian is much more sincere than Robert" but they're really quick and never really expanded upon.

*This is really only assuming the game is not set in the US. Career waiters at high-end restaurants in the US (like the Yunalesca seems to be) can make crazy amounts of money. A first year waiter at the type of place that has a sommelier (and serves expensive wines like the ones at Yunalesca) but is not a Michelin star place can still easily make in the 80-90k range and making up into the 200ks is not unheard of for successful head waiters who have been doing it for a bit. I dunno about high end waiters in other parts of the world where tipping is less common tho.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Robert feels completely pointless given Lena by default makes it very clear she finds him very off-putting and wants nothing to do with him. But then suddenly you get option to have sex with him without any buildup and it's like... "but why would you even want to?" Dude has literally nothing going for him.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I always thought it was too bad there wasn't a loser Robert route because I think that's just the only way to make him interesting. I wouldn't really call it a "cuck" route since there's no actual relationship but Robert and Ian are already set up as a colliding antagonizing force with Lena as the "prize." Even semi-confident/competent Ian's are better than Robert in pretty much every way.

Not only do they fight (twice!) but their dates and interactions with Lena are generally right near each other (like same day or next day). In each occasion, Lena remarks how much more she likes Ian than Robert (cause Robert is boring).

A chad, or even normal, Ian has got the bigger cock (slightly longer but noticeably girthier says Lena), more compatibility with Lena, is better at sex (particularly oral), has actual career goals and a real money making career*, is smoother, better at dirty talk (the route where Lena hates Roberts dirty talk is pretty funny), etc. etc. Like it's all there but nobody ever reflects on the fact that in these routes Ian is so much better than Robert. After the second Robert-Ian fight, if Ian wins and is generally dominant, Lena describes her relationship with Robert as "a guy I sleep with occasionally" even if it's only happened once and it was not a great experience. She could have been continuing to string Robert along (refusing to sleep with him and refusing to sext with him etc), where he acts like a sad sack and Lena still describes him as "a guy I sleep with." It'd be a great place to just emphasize how much better Lena thinks Ian is than Robert and that she stopped sleeping with Robert specifically because of how great Ian is. It'd be a really cool way to get some "cuck" fetishes into a dominant route (I'm using the fetish loosely here).

Cuck Ian routes are much better filled by guys like Mike or Axel than Robert too. So it feels like Robert's only effective purpose is to be "cuck Ian" of a dominant Ian route if Lena decided to engage in a casual relationship with him. But even then, it is not a particularly fun experience. This concept is kind of there in that Lena does say things like "Ian is much more sincere than Robert" but they're really quick and never really expanded upon.

*This is really only assuming the game is not set in the US. Career waiters at high-end restaurants in the US (like the Yunalesca seems to be) can make crazy amounts of money. A first year waiter at the type of place that has a sommelier (and serves expensive wines like the ones at Yunalesca) but is not a Michelin star place can still easily make in the 80-90k range and making up into the 200ks is not unheard of for successful head waiters who have been doing it for a bit. I dunno about high end waiters in other parts of the world where tipping is less common tho.
He's just not likeable at all honestly.

Even in a route of Lena solely sleeping with him I just laid on the skip button because he's so boring.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
That the problem with Robert, he has zero redeeming qualities, in comparsion to Mike for example, he is worse in bed, has no personality, has no kink like Mike(has gf cheating), nothing to spice things up, all he cares about is scoring with the model, Eva should have given him either good personality or associated some fetish to him to make him relevant in any way, when even protagonist without your input says that Robert is nothing special, why even bother with him?
Imagine if Robert was a sub in bed for example, while Mike is a dom choice, that would atleast make him interesting in some way since Lena is obviously a switch(Louise content vs Axel).

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes