HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018
Jul 13, 2022
This game is leagues ahead of Being a DIk imho. That new update for chapter 9 was like a bad acid trip , i was lost for most of it. Especially cause the dev for that game can't write scenes well and because he is being a douche to the people who add mods to the game for us and the badmouthing he's done to people on this forum. PS can't wait for chapter 11 too my bros.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OurRedString-10.0Final
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
fantastic game!
I have only one point of critic
If you want to see everything, you can't be a chooser!
because if you won't let her go with the more sleazier characters or say "no" to often, you later miss the points (or abilities) to do the things that you want them to do! if you try to be faithful on both sides, you are missing out, because you get locked out of most of the later content!
in short: I want the ability for a sensual, erotic AND wholesome game for the MC without having to whore her out to everyone!
that could have been solved better.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
fantastic game!
because if you won't let her go with the more sleazier characters or say "no" to often, you later miss the points (or abilities) to do the things that you want them to do! if you try to be faithful on both sides, you are missing out, because you get locked out of most of the later content!
in short: I want the ability for a sensual, erotic AND wholesome game for the MC without having to whore her out to everyone!
The cheat mode that maxes your stats is perfect for this.

Reactions: BOW

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
fantastic game!
You can skip this whole points "minigame" by choosing "cheat mode" at the beginning of the game, if you do then you just have to worry about making the right choices as they will all be available.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes