SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Where do I put the JDMOD folder in? In the game folder?
You don't. It's not updated and is buggy and causes crashes. Don't use it. Wait till they update it for the Final version. When it is updated, toss it in your game folder (even then, I still had issues trying to use that with all kinds of errors it gives. So use at your own risk).

Reactions: Rickster82

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Can someone tell me about the perfect combination for Ian's book and its script line?
You can see his post down here to get all the info you need for Ian's book Points, or I made a pdf file easier to read View attachment OurRedString_Ian_bookPts.pdf
Scifi
Chosen One
Relativistic
Anti Hero
Doom
Metaphysical
Sacrifice
8 points total. i get that in the first try. Its not really hard to get 8 point. Game gives you clues everytime. You have to follow same troupe.

This is from script. You can find which gives a point to which.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Wow, so now over a YEAR later it's finally past what it was before the restart. I was a $5 Patron but the restart thing I dropped. I'd never support a dev that would restart that far in. This one is REALLY bad at not getting her shit together until late and having to restart/not have old saves work. Wouldn't be surprised it happens again. Restarting is basically abandoning a game and starting a new one.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes