ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
By the way, is anyone going to try the Gillian route or even make it the main one? Cause my man Ian is about to send a cheating bitch back to San Diego shithole she crawled out of.
1676497347042.png

Ian in my playthrough left the pictures, and while i intend to at least try to eventually get him to move on, i'm also hoping i can get it messy instead of quick and easy, not unlike what i have going with Lena.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2393738

Ian in my playthrough left the pictures, and while i intend to at least try to eventually get him to move on, i'm also hoping i can get it messy instead of quick and easy, not unlike what i have going with Lena.
I understand, I also left pictures for more drama in one of the runs.
And you turned a blue-haired beauty into a redhead... :KEK: I love redheads, but that's not her style.

But here's something, Gillian is definitely inspired by Mary Jane's looks.
2.JPG 1182896-illustration-anime-artwork-cartoon-J-Scott-Campbell-Mary-Jane-Spider-Man-comics-screen...jpg

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What makes you believe Lena cares about Mike's personality? She is thinking about something else entirely whenever she calls him late at night.
Because she devotes some internal monologues to his personality and not just 100% of the time to how great it feels when he fucks her silly. And what she thinks about when she calls him late at night isn't the same she thinks when she begs him to stay the night with her. Let's not oversimplify Lena's thought process so quickly, her relationship with Mike isn't just a single note story, and it can evolve in different ways.

She'll also completely ignore Jeremy being a shit boyfriend if she is interested in him.
That's why i said potentially. But having a jackass for a hookup can be a different thing from having a jackass as potential life partner. It can affect one's priorities quite a bit.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
View attachment 2393738

That's Zoey, and I just realized how much she looks like Jill.. lol

Thanks for your help! I had used unren last night, but couldn't find the right files to edit.

Reactions: Win2pay

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
You all mock him but Perry effortlessly raises his relationship with all models in the game -- Cherry, Lena, Ivy... just wait till Cindy becomes a model, too. No one can resist that stutter, in the end Perry will have the last laugh.
My boy Perry is on a quest to slay all the hotest chicks in the city. AND HE IS KILLING IT! In my head cannon route he doesn't go to the clubs because he's tired of bringing the bitches home.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
In recent days, I've been reading a lot of interesting theories about what Episode 11 will be like, a lot of talk about Jillian and the "ex-return" plotline, even ideas for a whole flashback episode, jokes and comparisons to BaDIK (guilty as charged :LOL: ).

Lads, we need to change the scene a bit and remember the main goal of Episode 11. Something that so many of us have been waiting for three years.
It's a hell of a long wait and Eva Kiss, do it finally! Just do ut:
ORSwishes1.jpg

My manwhore Ian must do this, because he is inevitability itself!
sei_28297430-3e8c.jpg

You may have noticed that for some girls there was not enough space on this pedestal of inevitability. Don't worry, they're fine. They are here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The danger of Thanos memes is, at the end of the day there is going to be Iron Man with Axel face taking that glove for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: zoomzoomzoom

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I feel we soon get some Ivy and Ian action, which is long overdue.
-Looks over the past 10 chapters, 3 bar scene reworks (OG being a kiss on the cheek, replaced with a flirty moment, to just saying 'oh hey' moment), and the recent 'sparring', with zero content to speak of till "now-

Hmm... I'd say I'd have to agree with you there Sherlock. Although, I don't want to dominate her per se. I want to make sweet passionate love to her. Deny her sex while interested in her, make her see that love does exist and not every man wants it fromthe get go. Sure, every man wants to sleep with her, but I to break that mold. Shatter her preconceptions of men wanting her. Make her wait and yearn for Ian to take her to bed and show her a grand ol time and make her beg for more love, not sex.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Deny her sex while interested in her, make her see that love does exist and not every man wants it fromthe get go. Sure, every man wants to sleep with her, but I to break that mold. Shatter her preconceptions of men wanting her. Make her wait and yearn for Ian to take her to bed and show her a grand ol time and make her beg for more love, not sex.
That's just setting your Ian up for nothing but handjobs and stories about other guys' cocks from both Lena and Ivy. :whistle:

AJlyKarD

Aug 11, 2018
Probably but a man can dream about hopeless romance. Also gives me an excuse to rage about Evas writing and poor decisions making, among other things. SO it's a win win for me either way.
Man, love doesn't exist without dominated sex, it's just cruel reality, accept it. You must fuck her brains out to get the girl you want.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

AJlyKarD

Aug 11, 2018
In recent days, I've been reading a lot of interesting theories about what Episode 11 will be like, a lot of talk about Jillian and the "ex-return" plotline, even ideas for a whole flashback episode, jokes and comparisons to BaDIK (guilty as charged :LOL: ).

Lads, we need to change the scene a bit and remember the main goal of Episode 11. Something that so many of us have been waiting for three years.
It's a hell of a long wait and Eva Kiss, do it finally! Just do ut:
View attachment 2393881

My manwhore Ian must do this, because he is inevitability itself!
View attachment 2393882

You may have noticed that for some girls there was not enough space on this pedestal of inevitability. Don't worry, they're fine. They are here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You didn't fucked Minerva?:D But i agree with her place)

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Cindy isn't perfect. Nobody is. But Wade's quiet quitting the relationship. Maybe Cindy isn't going about it in the right way, but at least she's trying. It'll take either Ian shaking him out of it, or a break up to make him grow as a person.
But Wade did try to fix the relationship pretty early on (not long after he selfishly refused to accompany Cindy to Shine). He agreed to let Cindy went on a photoshoot (and found out that the photographer is a predator) and went on a spontaneous holiday trip with her (Cindy asked for it out of the blue btw).

Yes, he needs Ian to tell him to fight harder for the relationship, but Cindy does too. Hell, both are basically done trying if Ian doesn't play marriage counselor on their asses.

All I'm saying is it's not fair to gloss over Cindy's flaws and put the blame entirely on Wade.

Last edited:

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Stan conversation still dont work for me , the option "Lets talk about this" is still greyed out.
Either i have chosen the wrong convo combinations or the bug is still there.
He is maxed out in "Agenda".

priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
Did you manage to get a fix for it?

Anyone know how to fix the resolution issues where the top and bottom text gets cut off by the border?

Did you use JDMOD? I had the same issue with the saves from JDMOD, to fix it just use the bugfix on his discord server 

kishanth1234

Feb 26, 2018
"Nothing happens" doesn't tell me anything. Is the option to "talk about it" disabled, or what? Maybe you've messed up and are getting completely different dialogue branch altogether.
i got it fixed now xd. i deleted the game and reinstalled it. everything works now, ty.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes