lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

New status update,
I finally managed to solve my Ren'py issues and was able to create an official Android port. I've also revamped Gillian's sprite and added it to the revised builds that you can download . I've also added new music, as well as solved some minor bugs and tweaked a bit the requirements for Ian's cuck path in the prologue following some of your comments.
Regarding chapter 11, I've all but finished writing Ian's part of the script. During this week I will revise and polish it, as well as play-test it and finish some of the art that goes with it. I want to revise and re-write a few important parts, as well as give some love to the aforementioned cuck path, with interlocks in a complex way with all Ian+Lena possible branches and variations (that's why these final scenes I had to write have been taking quite long).
I've also been working on the art when I felt stuck in the writing, finishing up some my colorist had sent me, while planning and preparing scenes for Lena's part. The drawings I commissioned should get delivered to me in two and three weeks respectively (those are the estimates the artists gave me) and I'll send them off to the colorist as soon as those are done. I'm also preparing to commission some new backgrounds to the studio (I tried creating them myself, but IA image generation doesn't get me the results I want).
All in all, I keep making progress in different areas and bringing them together bit by bit. I also have something pretty cool to show you soon regarding Lena's songwriting aspect of the game, so stay tuned if you like that part of the game!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I think Louise as creep as Stan. She is so clingy and cringy, it hurts. :cool:
At least she has tits and a cunt to slam and cram, unlike Stan, who should just really be killed off and replaced at this point. There is nothing redeeming about him with how he was written originally or now. Just put him out of his misery already Eva.

Oct 10, 2022
At least she has tits and a cunt to slam and cram, unlike Stan, who should just really be killed off and replaced at this point. There is nothing redeeming about him with how he was written originally or now. Just put him out of his misery already Eva.
I like him as a comic relief though. I pitied him and act nice towards him and at the end, he literally offered his sword. :D When you refuse him there he gets sad. Btw, does anyone know how to trigger his "let's talk about it" option. I was nice to him all along but still it was greyed out.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I like him as a comic relief though. I pitied him and act nice towards him and at the end, he literally offered his sword. :D When you refuse him there he gets sad. Btw, does anyone know how to trigger his "let's talk about it" option. I was nice to him all along but still it was greyed out.
For me, I just saw him as a fill in. A creepy, cringy character that was just there, creeping on Lena originally, and still does if she gets with someone. Now? I ask the question why the fuck did Eva do the reboot of him in the first place, only to not change him whatsoever but simply add to his cringeyness.

So, I say, if something were to happen to Stan, like a heart attack, beaten to death, die in a fiery car crash, or in his case, his computer exploding, I wouldn't be sad at all. He doesn't add anything to the story and can't take a fucking hint if Lena is already taken or is seeing someoneint if Lena is already taken or is seeing someone.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla
Oct 10, 2022
For me, I just saw him as a fill in. A creepy, cringy character that was just there, creeping on Lena originally, and still does if she gets with someone. Now? I ask the question why the fuck did Eva do the reboot of him in the first place, only to not change him whatsoever but simply add to his cringeyness.

So, I say, if something were to happen to Stan, like a heart attack, beaten to death, die in a fiery car crash, or in his case, his computer exploding, I wouldn't be sad at all. He doesn't add anything to the story and can't take a fucking hint if Lena is already taken or is seeing someoneint if Lena is already taken or is seeing someone.
Dude that was the funny part, I tried to be nice to him at Lena in love with Ian and Ian is the nicest guy alive path and this Stan fella literally said I bring more than him. Like what dude? More creepiness. You forgot to mention death by over heating due to over masturbating. ;):D I recently played the game, so I am not aware pre-rework Stan but I laugh at him as it is now.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Dude that was the funny part, I tried to be nice to him at Lena in love with Ian and Ian is the nicest guy alive path and this Stan fella literally said I bring more than him. Like what dude? More creepiness.
That cracks me up too. Like I'm fine being civil with him but the whole thing with him "shooting his shot" with his 'I can be better than him' screams overly desperate and stalker/creeper vibes and literally made his character that much worse. I though Evas plan when she rebooted him was to make him likeable. APPARENTLY NOT.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017

New status update,
I finally managed to solve my Ren'py issues and was able to create an official Android port. I've also revamped Gillian's sprite and added it to the revised builds that you can download . I've also added new music, as well as solved some minor bugs and tweaked a bit the requirements for Ian's cuck path in the prologue following some of your comments.
Regarding chapter 11, I've all but finished writing Ian's part of the script. During this week I will revise and polish it, as well as play-test it and finish some of the art that goes with it. I want to revise and re-write a few important parts, as well as give some love to the aforementioned cuck path, with interlocks in a complex way with all Ian+Lena possible branches and variations (that's why these final scenes I had to write have been taking quite long).
I've also been working on the art when I felt stuck in the writing, finishing up some my colorist had sent me, while planning and preparing scenes for Lena's part. The drawings I commissioned should get delivered to me in two and three weeks respectively (those are the estimates the artists gave me) and I'll send them off to the colorist as soon as those are done. I'm also preparing to commission some new backgrounds to the studio (I tried creating them myself, but IA image generation doesn't get me the results I want).
All in all, I keep making progress in different areas and bringing them together bit by bit. I also have something pretty cool to show you soon regarding Lena's songwriting aspect of the game, so stay tuned if you like that part of the game!
Why did people on here try to gaslight me that Eva said there won't be a cuck route for cuck Ian?! I always thought it was blatanly obvious that it will be an option.

Oct 10, 2022
Holly: She is too precious, like she has not a single bad thought in her. I strongly beileve no one in this game is good enough for her.
Lena: Since you can play her, her traits change and can be any type of person. Though, she is tougher outside softer inside type of person, that's sure.
Ian: Same goes for Ian as Lena. Though I feel like we are a little bit more free while we play Ian than Lena.
Perry: He is a good friend but I feel like he is better friends with Wade than Ian.
Wade: We don't know much about him but I feel like he is more or less handsome Stan.
Cindy: She is a real gem. She has good qualities, her flaws, her ideals, struggles. I feel like she is a real person, she has been written through and through. I hope we will see her more, maybe even sequal or a dlc that we see things in her perspective. She is too good be just a side character.
Emma: Now, it is too hard to be objective about Emma for me. She is just my type of person. Her idealism, nonchalant behaviour yet very proactive when it matters, a perfect sidekick and a partner in crimes vibe. She is basically a full package. Though, I think she is too much for Perry. He needs to change a lot to be with her.
Louise: She is a mean weirdo. She is like obsessive girlfriend reborn. Oh you gonna hang out with your friends, cry. You don't kiss me back, cry. She is to be aware of actually, Lena need to put a distance to her.
Ivy: She is an interesting character. They say she is slut, bad bitch etc. but as far as we have seen she is really loyal to her friends, have good intentions towards people even though her ways can be controversal, she is a people person and can intermediate people pretty good and also very picky to choose whom she slept as contrary to common belief. I think she plays the slut role and not an actual slut. Also, I think she has genuine interest in Lena.
Cherry: A lost soul that I know all about her.
Alison: Here comes the real slut of the story. She has crush on Ian and at every occasion Ian refused her get fucked by another person. She is simply a slut. Also she has every toxic trait possible on her. I hate when she interrupts when you try to speak other people.
Jeremy: A player but not a good one. He chases too much, tries too much but all in all a good pal to MC. Ah, and also he is too cocky without backing it up.
Axel: He is a bastard, nothing more. I think his obsession over Lena is about someone who refused her ways, not about love or regret of what he did. He is a manipulative narcissist. i hope Ian or someone else beat the shit of him.
Stan: A genuine creep. Louise right about him more or less. If you treat him kindly he becomes more and more creepy. I hope he won't become dangerous to Lena or Lousie.
Ed: I have conflicted feeling about him. He is either a real creep in closet or just a nice person who doesn't know how to act around younger generation. I am leaning to latter though.
Molly: She is simply a nice person. Though, I am skeptic about her. Usually the biggest danger comes from her likeness.
Mike: A player, someone Jeremy would like to be.
Minevra: i think she is too cliché to be here but maybe we see her more interesting sides to break that. Though, I have negative feelings about her, since she is a cheater.
Robert: A simple man, too plain even.
Seymour: He is not bad or corrupt to be a main antagonist. He is not a good person per se but he is a complete person inside and his weird ways makes sense. Though, I cannot bring myself to play his route.
Mom of Lena: She has the traits to be an an evil stepmother from Grimms' Fairy Tales.
Dad of Lena: He seems to be a nice dude, not much info though.
Dad of Ian: Ah climb the ladders type of dad, never good never bad.

I believe I wrote about everybody but if I missed someone that means they weren't interesting enough for me. :D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

P.S. Since I haven't played every route possible, my opinions about characters are limited to routes I played but I played many many routes, so I think I can generalize my opinion. Though, these are still my opinions and nothing more.

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Why did people on here try to gaslight me that Eva said there won't be a cuck route for cuck Ian?! I always thought it was blatanly obvious that it will be an option.
Wait the cuck path was kinda always an option because Ian was beating off to Jeremy fucking Alison, though the actual cuck path only really started in chapter 10 win Lena teasing Ian

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ivy: She is an interesting character. They say she is slut, bad bitch etc. but as far as we have seen she is really loyal to her friends, have good intentions towards people even though her ways can be controversal, she is a people person and can intermediate people pretty good and also very picky to choose whom she slept as contrary to common belief. I think she plays the slut role and not an actual slut. Also, I think she has genuine interest in Lena.
Barring the 'late to pick up Lena' moment, which cause many to be sus, not wrong in her accessment.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes