Seeking Ovaries at play - any medium, any form

Sep 12, 2021
Hey folks,
I'm searching for anything (any medium, animations, pictures, games, anything), that involve somehow fucking with the ovaries themselves, like filling them with sperm, twisting or groping them, parasites crawling into them, medical injections, you name it, that result in something - enlarging them, making them go into hyperdrive of producing ovas, modifying them, multiplying them, frying women's brain with pleasure, impregnating any and all egg inside to make the recieving end perpetually pregnant for the rest of her life - any interaction really will do.
And I know, some will say that this is so specific and fucking weird that none of that really exists, so I'll start with some examples of my own:
  • - The girl have worms crawl into her womb and cum straight into her ovaries
  • Morass No Taidou (Morass' Womb Cave) - MC Elf gets penetrated by multi-headed dick, that further branch out to penetrate every ovary she has and fill them, she has 5 wombs, so 10 ovaries overall
  • Some recent works from have portruding/enlarged ovaries clearly visible from outside of body - unfortunately not much in terms of direct fun with them, but again, I'll take what I can get
  • Some comic I read some time ago, which I cannot find now,had a doctor pumping something into ovaries of the girl and playing with them to increase both their size and the girl's breasts size.
Thanks in advance for any responses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shirousama577

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
has uterus-stuffing with all sorts of dirty things, some of it involves the ovaries too.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
The day I find a game/artist that does huge ovaries and ovaries bulging (like WAY more than what Kawahagitei does, his work seems to always focus more on giant tits and belly), I'll enter in a cum coma.
Another specific fetishe I have is when futa show their epididymis, I don't fucking know why, it's beyong logic, I find that shit hot as fuck, as much as ovaries.
But needs to be futa, I fucking hate male bodies. But huge veiny cocks on female bodies? Cock up... go figure.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Kinda a kink of mine as well, although I lean towards to ryona side of things. Sadly, ryona (without guro) is rare. Still, a couple recs for you.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-rea...orcist-horror-rpg-20210620-im-moralist.86954/ - one good ovary scene, although I would strongly suggest snagging an untranslated vers and translating that bit (crane game) on your own. That dev is big on using sentences that would need a : or ; in english, whatever they used for the mtl flat out couldn't handle that, so a good 1/4 the trans is just plain wrong.

womb (and ovaries) teleported outside her body and found by classmates, who end up playing with and uhh.. accidentily destroying everything.

- specifically involves ovaries in parts of sevaral of thier works. Very much guro though, so avoid if not your thing.

Astcit
- anthology with 4 works focused on buldging ovaries.

Reactions: SasugaRyzeSama

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
womb (and ovaries) teleported outside her body and found by classmates, who end up playing with and uhh.. accidentily destroying everything.
I remember this one, didn't really like it.

Astcit
- anthology with 4 works focused on buldging ovaries.
oh fuck yeah, thanks

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Forgot to add this one in the other day

- story (12 ch currently) about a girl (later 2 girls) with prolapsed uterus and ovaries. Will probably be kinda hit or miss chapter to chapter based on what appeals to you. Written in chinese, machine translating it to english is fairly readable (I used google trans for most parts, and deepL for bits where I wanted a second opinion). Probably worth mentioning that ch1-5 were uploaded in the wrong order. Also, the author... might not have a perfect understanding of the female body, although most of that's pretty minor.

Bunch of other stories there that might appeal to you as well, just keep in mind that quality varies a lot.

May 10, 2018
Not my fetish, but I can understand the struggle of finding niche fetish stuff. Here's some I've encountered or turned up from a quick search;
  • Most of John K. Pe-ta works include extreme penetration and some involve ovaries in some way
  • This artists does interspecies mating (often gross monsters/aliens), including messing with ovaries. They've also released some CG packs like;
  • Alien experiments involving ovaries. This group has done multiple works body modification works which involved ovaries, though they're all intentionally disgusting (like monsters shitting into womb and the girls turning ugly)
  • Also I've seen some sensory sharing and telekinesis works where ovaries were squeezed, though can't recall specific examples and it wasn't the focus of them anyway
If you're not aware try searching on SadPanda with tags like female:"cervix penetration$" and female:"body modification$"
Also try 卵巣 (ovaries) on pixiv

Yakutia

Feb 8, 2020
Most of the works done by Akiyoshitaka include extreme impregnation and sometimes ovaries play, his art style is also god tier imo

(some mad lad actually translated most the artist’s work before he went hiatus, he’s now back on fantia).

Reactions: SasugaRyzeSama