VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Over the Ashes [v0.1] [Psychosis]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Madara4057

Love the story, the art and everything in between. These are my favorite kind of games, and I hope this one gets updated regularly with a lot of content. I'll definitely be back to check for any updates at all lol. Would anyone else have any other games I can check out that are like this?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Flynn974

C'mon! 3 stars?! Even though there's very little content so far, the game looks really nice. The renders are very stylish and there's obviously lots of effort put into them. The characters seem nice and the dialogues are simple and well-written. I think it's too early to rate the game. But I rated it because I think it deserves more than 3 stars.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

He-man96.

The girl with the half black and half white hair has to be one of my favorite characters designs in all of the koikatsu games. I'm interested to see where the game goes and will update my review to a 5 star as more updates come out.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Abhai

For a first play through it was bad. I didnt love the story as the first animation was pretty choppy. Considering it is an initial release it could improve. The girls in the game look bad and hentai-too-generic. Also having chicks with a heterochromia, not sure why - is that a new kink or what? All an all a bad game.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

sloth1234

For a first play through it was good I loved the story although the first animation was pretty choppy, but it is an initial release so I can't complain. the girls in the game look great as well. all an all a great game