• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Over the Ashes [v0.1] [Psychosis]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
hdr.png

Overview:
Since ancient times demons could open portals to various human worlds scattered across the universe. And since ancient times, they've been using it to their advantage, invading and pillaging every realm they gained access to, only to abandon it once it's devoid of resources and hope.

You play as Van (default name), the son of the demon king. Despite your royal blood, your abilities are average at best and you struggle to absorb demonic essence. You have one thing going for you, though.
Your ominous innate power - The Sovereign of Lust.

As you travel through various worlds and grow more and more powerful, will you continue the family tradition of spreading havoc, or will you change the way demons look at humans forever?
Thread Updated: 2022-11-30
Release Date: 2022-11-27
Developer: Psychosis
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Patches:

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

c0.png ca.png c2.png c3.png c4.png c5.png prologue_282.png c6.png c7.png c10.png c8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hm, will impregnation be an option for the incest characters in the future?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Huh...one review says its ok. The other says it's terrible. We got contrarian reviewers now? Well I'll play it myself and see.

psychotic sometimes

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
Huh...one review says its ok. The other says it's terrible. We got contrarian reviewers now? Well I'll play it myself and see.
If you read both of them, the 1 star review is a mockery of a 4 star review. Perhaps he assumed the positive review is not legitimate? Hard to say, but it is what it is.
good luck but what type of incest in this game?
Sister.
Hm, will impregnation be an option for the incest characters in the future?
Maybe

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
psychotic sometimes Will this be a one dick game? (i.e. Sex with protag only).

Also would be worth clarifying future tags (and what tags you won't have).

... And well, can't talk about either of those without asking if there will be NTR or not. (since one dick game doesn't rule out les NTR :WeSmart: )
I am assuming not... but well there was a game uploaded just now that has harem in the title but is an NTR game... sooooo :HideThePain: ask instead of assume.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Excellent start!

One tiny issue though is that the *s used to indicate inner monologue don't start until the campfire scene. One line to use as example is:
Capture.PNG

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Apparent radio silence for over three months.

Per site guidelines, marked as Abandoned.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes