RPGM - Abandoned - Overlove [Ch. 7] [NY Animations]

1. 1.00 star(s)

catfood

Currently, don't bother. I played it, so you don't have to.
    The art and animation is pretty good, but rpgm is not the format this game should be in.

Why does Mcree use magic healing, should be med packs or something like that.
    First part is a fetch quest for Tracer to get her clothes, where you wind up having like 30 encounters fighting wolves. + 1 bear . I killed enough wolves for Mcree to live all winter. Then it looks like you might get some Tracer, but no cock-blocked by Mei.
    Second part is another fetch quest to get Tracer's equipment. Another set of like 40 combat encounters with Omnics (robots). Mcree destroyed enough Omnics to build a Gundam.
    Currently, no real sex scenes. The animations look promising, but the game is horribly boring. Needs to be redone as a story and drop all the combat elements I'm afraid.

Positives: Good looking character images and animations.
    Negatives: Boring.
    Time wasting before anything occurs, which will likely make this unfappable.

Played it from newsgrounds, which I would recommend if you are interested, so you don't waste download quota.

Think this could be 4-5 star if it the combat elements were dropped and it was more of a story based erotic choice novel.