VN Ren'Py Unreal Engine Overly excited when see's new bestiality tags

Shadow1972

Nov 28, 2020
And realizes most is anime/ hentai furry futa shit.... I see this site isn't the only one plagued by that genre of game art style.

Only true good game for the tag was Man's Best Friend.

Last edited:

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Another issue is when its a gay furry date sim, rpg bad end, or the "beast" is: vampire, ghost, slime, goblin, orc, insect, tentacle, or plant. I would love to see a game with the bestiality tag where the MC is a werewolf but not a gay furry sim. Too bad Man's best friend is dead, the only games similar are: a skinwalker fantasy, tentacular, ravager, legend of queen opala series, and gargoyles: beast and the bitch 1 and 2. These are the only games I have found where the MC is a beast or the game is overloaded with beast content.

Reactions: Shadow1972

Shadow1972

Nov 28, 2020
If you don't care for 2d art just exclude it from your search, problem solved.
That will not work, there are times when a 3d/3dcg game is also tagged a 2d with 3d scenes... :rolleyes:
For example:
Summer by the Sea
The Hunter 1 and 2
Legacy of the Great War

If you exclude 2d from the search games like I have mentioned probably won't show up.

Besides when I exclude any form of 2d in the advanced search and add any form of 3d tags to include, it miraculously plugs in a Astérix in the keywords title, when it's purposely left blank. Hello broke search engine.

Last edited: