VN - Others - Completed - Overly Qualified Ms. Mary [v1.00] [Pajamas EX]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Madmac88

Its alright, super vanilla where typical virgin MC gets a super hot gal whos crazy for him because.. reasons.

Its a nukige and nothing else, dont expect much story but lots of sex and Big boobs, the scenes are alright and the art is nice.

Im giving it 5 starts cause some dumbass who clearly dislikes these types of vanilla games gave it 1 star.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

JayCihns

It's not all bad. Just couldn't keep my interest. Lots of sex, little story.

Has some good art. Eng translation seems good and writing itself is competent. Presentation wise it was given some polish. But dialogue and characters are gravely lacking. Not two min in from the the main characters introducing themselves do they start going a it. MC is hung and clueless while Mary is portrayed as a horny ditz. I wouldn't say they're unlikable, but completely unrelatable.

As others have noted, this game is just pandering for the reader without any substance. To be fair I only read an hour in. It's possible there's an actual story somewhere but first impressions didn't leave me compelled to find out.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

くもり空

"Our admittedly milquetoast protagonist"
    You know you're in for a treat when even the official synopsis acknowledges that you'll be playing as a walking vagina. The dude literally fucking cries because of his first kiss, constantly apologizes for everything, fusses over the cliché indirect kiss bullshit, stutters and stammers nonstop, is stereotypically "kind," etc.

Instead of getting some hot lines of dialogue during sex scenes, what we get is a constant wave of, "I-I'm sorry! T-Tell me if it hurts. S-Should I stop? D-Did that hurt? A-Are you okay? D-Don't force yourself!" Reading these sex scenes is as pleasant as vomiting in your own mouth and swallowing it and as entertaining as trimming an entire lawn with a razor blade.

Why did an attractive girl get interested in such a pitiful guy, you may ask? Because of rumors about his big dick. Yeah, that's literally the only reason, and the game will constantly try to convince you that she's not a slut despite that.

There's an obnoxious amount of pandering to the MC in this game. Mary dislikes "pushy" guys. No reason given; it's just pandering. Assertive = pushy, apparently. She also likes otaku stuff, because of course she does. Every gyaru in hentai likes otaku stuff. Basically, this game is just some trashy, bottom of the barrel wish fulfillment made for lonely Japanese incels with no self-confidence. This cute gyaru will fall in love with you despite your lack of defining traits, reassure you that it's fine to be a meek sissy, be interested in your dorky hobbies, and she'll even feed you the whole "compatibility" stuff as she moans her brains out at your mere touch despite your complete lack of technique.

Seriously, it's almost like this game is a hate letter to NTR or something. "Look! You CAN be meek and pathetic and still make a girl cum like a banshee. Assertive guys suck!" Unreliable and pitiful protagonists have always been the norm, but nowadays it's like eroge writers are trying way too hard to overcompensate.

Unless you're obsessively into tits, there's not much for you here. The artist is good at drawing boobs, but below average at drawing everything else, especially faces. And if you like the art, there is zero reason for you to play the game instead of just looking at the CG rip. I like the voice actress but she couldn't salvage the awful script that was given to her.

1/10
  4. 2.00 star(s)

TheLegend1337

The artwork is really good. and as a boob man i must say i like those milkers on the girl.

However the protagonist is the same old bland japanese beta protagonist that you see everywhere.

He got a good thing going for himself, a woman is willing to sleep with him and indulge his fantasies. Then what does he do? he goes and make things awkward by bringing up love and romance outta nowhere for no reason.

Also when the girl kissed him he started crying like a wimp.