Unreal Engine Abandoned Overtopia 3D [v0.9.8] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

ArkadiyVicont

Oct 4, 2018
after extracting game from the rar if i play in anything but fullscreen mode i have a huge sqaure of frozen screen in the middle of game when i load save
Here is my Discord ArkadiyVicontGMT+2H#5366 . Try to connect with me, when you have free time

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
well i have the version 0.37 downloaded from svs comics.org so it is a bit confused for me
it's the same file on this forum and lasted ver. on Patreon is 0.3.5 not 0.3.7
don't load a file from other sites they will add a virus for you or need you to payment

ArkadiyVicont

Oct 4, 2018
it's the same file on this forum and lasted ver. on Patreon is 0.3.5 not 0.3.7
don't load a file from other sites they will add a virus for you or need you to payment
I am working with creator Overtopia 3D and as I knw the 0.3.5 is the latest version.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
but why is on svs comics.org then the version 0.3.7 to download if version 0.3.5 the latest version is?
Surely every website on the internet is trustworthy, and offers perfectly safe downloads.
If it seems to good to be true, it probably isn't.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Where do you find the key for the gate in the forest? I've already defeated Mami and the bear. Can't find the key anywhere. Plus, what happened to being able to buy better weapons?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Game crashes on startup
The popup says 'fatal error'
does anybody know how to fix that?
UE4 "Fatal Error" crash?
Try running the game after each step:
Step one: Run the redist found under Engine\Extra\redist\en-us\
Step two: Update to the latest & supported DirectX package
Step three: Update Microsoft Visual C++ (search vcredist)
Step four: Update your graphics driver
If none of these updates fixed your problem, it's probably a hardware incompatibility issue.

Reactions: Rodric

Rodric

Jan 18, 2018
UE4 "Fatal Error" crash?
Try running the game after each step:
Step one: Run the redist found under Engine\Extra\redist\en-us\
Step two: Update to the latest & supported DirectX package
Step three: Update Microsoft Visual C++ (search vcredist)
Step four: Update your graphics driver
If none of these updates fixed your problem, it's probably a hardware incompatibility issue.
Updating graphics driver fixed it thanks^^

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Some UI stuff could be improved, for example explaining that the Grimoire doesn't show up till later on in the building tree. A lot of stuff could use mouseover descriptions too, you're given a lot of random buttons and shit and no explaination for what they're for. This is one of those games where fighting the UI is as difficult as fighting the enemies, lol. You could also save a lot of unnecessary obnoxious grindy feel by allowing us to speed up combat and/or making it so you default to attacking when you click enemies without needing to hit 1 over and over.

Is there a possibility of making it so you're only futa when you're fucking a woman? And no penis when fucking male characters? I know you can switch it in base but that doesn't help in battle. Almost never see that magic dick growth type futa, shame. To clarify I mean I prefer female x futa and female x male. I don't like futa x male scenes and am wondering if there could be an option for that.

The way the inventory "slides" when you remove things is absolutely dreadful for anybody who likes their inventory to remain looking tidy. A sort function would be highly appreciated. Keeping costumes, weapons, armor, and potions separate/sorted together.

Bug/issue crap (Win 10, Ver 0.3.5):

1. There's a bug in the inventory menu where costumes and equipped items can disappear. It has to do with equipping and unequipping items into your quickslots when you have armor/weapons/costumes equipped. When you unequip an item from your quickslot, some of your equipped gear (weapons, armor, costumes, torch) will disappear. It appears you can get it back by unequipping all your stuff and unequipping items to your quickslot and entering/exiting the inventory screen multiple times. This one is a bit difficult to explain so I made a video for it:

2. Big bug: If you drag and drop one of the commander units into the normal barracks tab, they get stuck there among the regular monsters and you can't equip them into your battle roster anymore. Doesn't even fix on save/reload. I haven't found a way to fix this, good thing I save religiously.

3. You can also remove the goblin girl's aoe attack at the grimoire with no way to return it if you haven't unlocked it yet from monsters.

4. If you are looking at a character in the breeding pen and click the tavern, the breeding pen will bug out and you'll no longer be able to access it. This one at least fixes on a reload I think unless I didn't save after it happened.

5. If you enter a zone from some shortcuts (Like clicking the panda icon), the map you can open from the top right corner will be blank even if you've found pieces of it before from the main/initial entry way to the stage.

Last edited:

ArkadiyVicont

Oct 4, 2018
Some UI stuff could be improved, for example explaining that the Grimoire doesn't show up till later on in the building tree..
Thank you for bug report. We know that the game consist a lot of bugs since for us , for two people it's a very big and first project. Every update we are trying to fix something and add new content. We are plannning to polish the game when finish the work with content. Also on different PC can be different bugs. I apologize for this and hope that you still can enjoy of some aspects.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Thank you for bug report. We know that the game consist a lot of bugs since for us , for two people it's a very big and first project. Every update we are trying to fix something and add new content. We are plannning to polish the game when finish the work with content. Also on different PC can be different bugs. I apologize for this and hope that you still can enjoy of some aspects.
Oh yeah I dig the game, just posting some bugs/issues I've noticed if they aren't already known. I think only one was really game breaking. I also updated it with some vids for the more difficult ones to explain.

Last edited:

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Can someone help me please?. Tell me how I create the circulated species.
The 2 bottom ones are

Lion x Light Elemental = Light Cat
Angel x Demon = Nemphilin

Are the other ones you are missing not 100% Sure Since im not at home at my pc to double check.
(M) Dwarf x (F) Vampire = Dwarf Vampire
Panda x Dwarf = Gummi
Panda x Ice = Polar Bear

Your are also missing the witch
(M) Elf x Fairy = Witch

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes