Unreal Engine Abandoned Overtopia 3D [v0.9.8] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

NBL6

May 26, 2019
and where do i put this cheat command? if it works?
Hit the tilde key and it'll pop up a textbox. Type the code in exactly as I did. Someone explains how to on page 2 of this thread if I don't explain it well enough, although the codes they give are formatted wrong now.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hit the tilde key and it'll pop up a textbox. Type the code in exactly as I did. Someone explains how to on page 2 of this thread if I don't explain it well enough, although the codes they give are formatted wrong now.
I have try to push the "tild" key but it don't open a text window by me. I am on my laptop with this game and if I press the button above "Tabulator" it don't open me the text box either. And if I press the key where this sign on it: *+~ it don't open it either. So which key must I press now?

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
You could always just load it up on saveeditonline since they're .sav files and then replace the old one. EZPZ

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I have try to push the "tild" key but it don't open a text window by me. I am on my laptop with this game and if I press the button above "Tabulator" it don't open me the text box either. And if I press the key where this sign on it: *+~ it don't open it either. So which key must I press now?
Since you are using a laptop with an alternative key layout it's more likely the console has no assigned key.
This is something you should either address with the developers, or find an external keyboard with a standard layout.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
The two missing is the faun, and the faun / golem hybrid. No idea where the faun is, I cheated. :)

Mettie

Oct 11, 2017
The two missing is the faun, and the faun / golem hybrid. No idea where the faun is, I cheated. :)
Well then we need to find out how Faun is made)
The top two i don't know. I assume one of them is for Gummi, which doesn't trigger a bestiary entry when you breed one. The bottom one is Dragon Fairy.
Thank you!

Last edited:

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
If you use the console to give yourself gold to pay him, it completes the quest. The blowjob option is definitely bugged.
The strange thing is if you read the dialog it seems like it is supposed to be a weekly payment.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
The game has that. If you go through enough full days when you go back to train you have to pay him again.
Gotcha, so even if the quest isn't bugged you still have the weekly payment. Thank you for the clarification.

NBL6

May 26, 2019
Gotcha, so even if the quest isn't bugged you still have the weekly payment. Thank you for the clarification.
Yeah. Idk if the developer knows about it or not, but it's not a game breaking bug so it's nothing too important to fix, imo.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes