Unreal Engine Abandoned Overtopia 3D [v0.9.8] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
best bet is get all your skills to 30 and start breeding pawns with stun and healing both need lots of mana

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
how do you even beat them. they're so over powered
It's a long and tiring method of grinding, fight, get beaten, gain exp, sell stuff(or animal people) and train your character, and then mate a moderately high leveled creature with her, fill your team with them, throw a coin in the Well Of Ass-fuckery.........

Fight, Gain Exp, Repeat and soon you'll have creatures lvl 120+ and you'd be able to barely scrape by.

Hope this helped :3

fakes74112

Feb 1, 2018
that
It's a long and tiring method of grinding, fight, get beaten, gain exp, sell stuff(or animal people) and train your character, and then mate a moderately high leveled creature with her, fill your team with them, throw a coin in the Well Of Ass-fuckery.........

Fight, Gain Exp, Repeat and soon you'll have creatures lvl 120+ and you'd be able to barely scrape by.

Hope this helped :3
That did But ideally whats the fastest way to level up, I know night for sure but any recommendations?

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hi I need help I have the version 0.16 and have all creatures breed (with hybrids) but I have still 2 "?" idk which creatures are missing (or hybrids) may you can help me? IMG_20190909_161304.jpg

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Hi I need help I have the version 0.16 and have all creatures breed (with hybrids) but I have still 2 "?" idk which creatures are missing (or hybrids) may you can help me? View attachment 396304
You must have a newer ver than .16 because that's the version I have and I dont have access to the monster in the bottom 7 slots. V.16 ends where abaddon rapes you in the start of the volcano zone and Dantallion is born. Nothing beyond that in .16.
The first one your missing is the other fairy which I believe is mantis and dwarf hybrid the 2nd no clue can't help you there since I only have v0.16 the ver b4 the the volcano zone where you got the mountain and forest available story content.

Just found out you have v0.162 just downloaded it and still have no clue on the 2nd one you missing

Last edited:

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I hope it comes soon a new update cause i had play it in this Version and had a Pandagirl daughter and from the Lava a Horsegirl. But i cant breed these two with the other Monsters. So did anyone know when the next and newest update comes?

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hi me again did silvergogs anyone makes a new update? but this time pls where i can breed the Horsegirl and the Panda girl and may with many hybrids cause a few of the hybrids cant i breed together. Did anyone know him?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Hi me again did silvergogs anyone makes a new update? but this time pls where i can breed the Horsegirl and the Panda girl and may with many hybrids cause a few of the hybrids cant i breed together. Did anyone know him?
Last post was on September 30th. Game is dead as of this moment, nothing for October. But the updates we do get are usually packed full of new content, so I assume the wait is worth.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Last post was on September 30th. Game is dead as of this moment, nothing for October. But the updates we do get are usually packed full of new content, so I assume the wait is worth.
thx i hope i can now breed many hybrids together what i couldn't in this release ans may i can breed the Horsegirl and Pandagirl. But thanks for youe answer ^^

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
thx i hope i can now breed many hybrids together what i couldn't in this release ans may i can breed the Horsegirl and Pandagirl. But thanks for youe answer ^^
From previous updates, hybrids can only be matched with parent breeds.
Eg, goblin x minotaur hybrid can only mate with goblins and minotaurs.
Seeing this as a trend, it's unlikely gogs will be adding individual animations between every species he creates. This would be a mountain of work, and might also facilitate the need of more hybrids, which in turn needs more animations...

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
From previous updates, hybrids can only be matched with parent breeds.
Eg, goblin x minotaur hybrid can only mate with goblins and minotaurs.
Seeing this as a trend, it's unlikely gogs will be adding individual animations between every species he creates. This would be a mountain of work, and might also facilitate the need of more hybrids, which in turn needs more animations...
Well but he could manage maybe that i can breed the Horsegirl or with the Panda girl it dosent matter if the MC can breed with them

ArkadiyVicont

Oct 4, 2018
Good day. Currently I am helping with work on Overtopia 3D. We created discord channel where you can easily ask questions and recieve answers. Only two people are working on project so thats why its moving slow.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes