Unity Overwatch Webcam [v0.3] [Crime]

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

SthrnGntlMn822

Jan 28, 2020
Basically an animation like no one has seen that before. The art is beautiful but making all the girls have the same bodies kinda shows you just phoned it in. Secondly try to find what the characters really look like and do that. No interaction besides pushing a button is boring honestly, watching all the girls say basically the same thing, basically do the same thing...etc. I hope it turns into something worth playing but now not at all. Good luck though

Reactions: ShadySkull

ShadySkull

Jul 15, 2022
Basically an animation like no one has seen that before. The art is beautiful but making all the girls have the same bodies kinda shows you just phoned it in. Secondly try to find what the characters really look like and do that. No interaction besides pushing a button is boring honestly, watching all the girls say basically the same thing, basically do the same thing...etc. I hope it turns into something worth playing but now not at all. Good luck though
especially any Tracer's scene with her head that's looking sideways, very off the place, so far my least favourite

Reactions: SthrnGntlMn822

ViktorShahter

Mar 19, 2019
Patreon Crack

Features:
  • Removes paywall
  • Blocks patreon web requests
  • Should work with upcoming versions

Installation:
  • Unpack into game folder (where .exe file is located)
  • Run the game. The first run will be slow, please wait.

Download Link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm basically collecting (y) on F95 instead of working real job, so I'd really appreciate if you'd left a like on this post so I can continue making questionable life decisions
Tried to port it to Android, looked into code and decided to not even try. Maybe someone knows how to write your own C# code alongside game's original?

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes