3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Full save for anyone who wants to use the character creator but doesn't want to play the Helldivers minigame 150 times in a row:
That's nice and all, but why does it not give the 10 story girls, and only gives us 1200 gold to work with, we cant even buy the girls out of the customizer with that. And even the shop most girls will be more than that, making you need to ether get lucky with the 100 gold refresh giving us a girl that costs less in order to be able to make money, or we have to rerun story missions to get chump change per run.

Last edited:

heckin97

Mar 12, 2021
That's nice and all, but why does it not give the 10 story girls, and only gives us 1200 gold to work with, we cant even buy the girls out of the customizer with that. And even the shop most girls will be more than that, making you need to ether get lucky with the 100 gold refresh giving us a girl that costs less in order to be able to make money, or we have to rerun story missions to get chump change per run.
It should give you the story girls?

I didn't realize the customizer cost 4k to use, so I updated the save file with more money. Try re-downloading it and see if it gives you more money.

EDIT:

Just double checked on a fresh install the new save definitely has more money. It does look like the story girls are counted as completed, but don't show up in the inventory for some reason? If enough people care I'll fix this, if not I'm kinda sick of dealing with the shitty save file format.

Last edited:

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
as half of the ppl here, the game insta froze when click on campaing and gpu usage go instantly to 0%

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
It should give you the story girls?

I didn't realize the customizer cost 4k to use, so I updated the save file with more money. Try re-downloading it and see if it gives you more money.

EDIT:

Just double checked on a fresh install the new save definitely has more money. It does look like the story girls are counted as completed, but don't show up in the inventory for some reason? If enough people care I'll fix this, if not I'm kinda sick of dealing with the shitty save file format.
Yeah that worked money wise. Its a shame about the story girls, you also can't get them by redoing the levels. But yeah this is plenty of gold to mess around with now.

enfoirer

May 28, 2020
For the problem with the girls not showing, I changed my system date & time regional format to japanese and now I can see the girl. Only the regional format of date and time (So you dont need to restart your computer)

whynotagain07

Mar 6, 2019
how to fix no girl issue:
[ ]
it's litreally described there how to fix it. follow instructions

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tarnier

Usterikus

Jul 31, 2023
Campaign Crashes at all times, clicking too many times or too fast crashed the games too.
The Game isnt really playable at this time.
The Art looks good though.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes