VN - Others - Completed - Oyako Rankan [Final] [AliceSoft]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lukiose

If you are an impregnation fetishist and you like incest vibes/MILFS. THIS IS THE GAME TO PLAY, the less is said the better, stop wasting time reading this and start fapping.
    One can only dream for a Oyako Rankan 2
  2. 5.00 star(s)

1tomadeira

An outstanding game. A must for family romance lovers, a great dating simulator with map movement. Had tons of fun of this.

Keep in mind, I also hate NTR, but the NTR is avoidable. Actually, it's one of the goals, to avoid the NTR, and show who should get the girls. NTR as a bad ending is understandable, and it's YOUR job to avoid that. I despise any game who forces the MC to be a loser, but this isn't the case at all, keep that in mind.

The female cast is outstanding, all girls are gorgeous and likeable, while still having different personalities. All routes were also nice, although you could see the difference in writing in some, specially if you achieve the harem.

In the end, the game does reward you immensely for playing well, and since start all girls do like the MC as family, and the change to a love relationship is through the game.

The game does use a turn based system, and feels extremely good to be able to increase the girls love/corruption stats while avoiding them being stolen. In the end, if you impregnate them, they are "locked". I guess the opposite does happen to others, but I never tried to check it (again, because I despise NTR), although it is fair that if you mess up, then you should get the consequences.

Overall, an outstanding game. My only con is that the intro is somewhat long (before you have a chance to have actual gameplay, I believe it's 4 days in total), along with the fact that the game time events should be longer. 35 days is too little for such a fun game, and the time limit should definitely be longer, even if that meant that would only work with more characters.

I encourage everyone to play this, extremely fun, and while I do believe it's short, it's replayability is still nice. I really wish this kind of system is used more in the future, specially with family members. Long time since I've had so much fun with a game like this, although I guess this what I should already expect from AliceSoft.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

whyusername

This game was so unfairly treated due to the NTR tag. However it is avoidable, making Oyako Rankan a realistic dating sim. The art from MIN-NARAKEN and music from Shade, the seasoned Alice Soft veteran make this an epitome of H-Games. Sadly besides this we only have Haha Ranman featuring the same level of visual feast :(
  4. 5.00 star(s)

glygoch

I won't play this game, as I've already played it tons in the past, but this was one of the best games h-games I've played.
    I really like that the NTR isn't a despair-fest with a huge MC focus, but it's really two sides of the same coin. You're not forced to lose, but winning isn't easy, and it keeps the rewards meaningful.
    I also appreciate the realistic art style with no oversized body parts and bizzare proprortions, which I find is actually quite rare.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JayTac

The golden standard for Harem+NTR games.
    The NTR is a punishment for failure first of all and the difficulty is appropriately high to make it exciting. Yes, this is worth playing while avoiding all avoidable NTR (one scene can't be avoided afaik), there's more vanilla content in this than most pure vanilla games. And by that I mean there's one ending for each individual Heroine, side character, as well as a Harem ending and double scenes for each combination, as well as event chains to get to all of those endings. If you're into being NTRed moreso than saving the heroines then there's an insane amount of content available and making your desired scenario play out is straightforward enough to not be frustrating, but I'm not a good judge of how hot that kind of content is.
    Great game overall, some errors in the MTL as is to be expected but nothing major aside from Yukino being referred to with male pronouns and some word-choice issues with formal language. I've played through this in JP before, but went through it again a couple times to check out some of the routes I couldn't be assed to painstakingly read in JP.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

brood1

Awesome, one of the greatest NTR titles finally decently translated (better than OCR/hook translating). Really happy to see this game get more recognition with younger enjoyers. The game itself is expansive with hours of routes and different targets, antagonists, and scenes.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Shirobine

A god tier H game if you're looking for an NTR type B kink with gameplay, and a damn shame Alicesoft never made a sequel to this like they did for the 12 fucking Rance games.

You play defend the waifu with 3 girls (With 2 other side girls also trying to help and able to be NTR'd). Usually you can't protect all three at the same time so have to sacrifice, it's fine to allow the NTR progress as there's some leeway before they start fucking the waifu. While also still having the chance to win the game even if fucked by the NTRist as long as you're the first person to impregnate them in the end. Their other NTR theme'd H games are similar to this but they never really captured the ease and simplicity this one did whilst still being very enjoyable to manage and deploy for your favorite scenes.

This upload is MTL'd, chances are the story or something might be misleading or false, but regardless this is a good title to play even trial by error standards.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

jinkong

One of the hall of fame games for having Harem and NTR work pretty damn well together in a single game. Premise is your trying to win all the women and prevent them from getting grabbed by the others.