Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
422335_header_10.jpg

Overview:
Our heroine awakes to find herself in an unfamiliar land. She has no memories at all, not even knowing her own name. To make matters worse, the first person she meets is out to kill her. Our heroine runs for her life through the unknown streets, only to run headfirst into another stranger. Fortunately for her, this man is the don of the mafia famiglia Oz. With no love for would-be murderers of innocent women, he drives off her attacker and takes her underneath his famiglia’s wing. This is hardly the end of her troubles, however. Famiglia Oz is but one of many different mafia famiglie in town, and bitter conflicts for territory rage eternally between them all. Only on Sundays does peace return to the town by a mutual compromise, and come the next day the battles continue anew as if they had never ceased. It is in this war-torn town that our rootless heroine must find her way. Who amongst the mafias simply seeks to use her for their own ends, and who can she truly come to trust... and even love?

Thread Updated: 2019-09-29
Release Date: 2019-09-29
Developer/Publisher: Poni-Pachet SY
Censorship: No Sexual Content
Version: Final
Language: English
Title: Ozmafia!!
Aliases: オズマフィア
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
VNDB:
Voice Language: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - - -

20160314131908.jpg 20160314131914.jpg 20160314131922.jpg 20160314131950.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This game cant be compressed. I already tried.

So everyone knows, games do not have to have sexual content to be on F95Zone. As long as they are erotic in nature, its allowed here.
Stop complaining and posting about there not being any sex in it. Your posts will be deleted without reason and you may receive a warning.

Last edited:

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Actually I played it from Steam. Was surprisingly good and well deviated from the original story. It has multiple endings: 2 for each route. The "erotic" one, is a bit short an apparent. Anyway, after all routes are passed there is also and ultimate ending. But for all this you can find tutorials.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Actually I played it from Steam. Was surprisingly good and well deviated from the original story. It has multiple endings: 2 for each route. The "erotic" one, is a bit short an apparent. Anyway, after all routes are passed there is also and ultimate ending. But for all this you can find tutorials.
I played it some time ago, and for some reson I really dislike it. But I cant quiet remember why, only feeling that I can pin point that I feelt it was linear but you say it has multiple endings. Maybe I will give it another go.

Reactions: Luxil

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game is also available on Steam and MangaGamer:

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
We know.

The purpose of a piracy site is to download things without paying for them.
Since links to other sources of information or downloads are usually present in the OP, I'm not so sure that everybody knows. Also, Steam and MangaGamer already have a lot of reviews for this game which some people might find useful.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
This game can't be compressed. I already tried.

So everyone knows, games do not have to have sexual content to be on F95Zone. As long as they are erotic in nature, its allowed here.
Stop complaining and posting about there not being any sex in it. Your posts will be deleted without reason and you may receive a warning.
I do not mind there being no sexual content as long as the games without are tagged appropriately.
And now to the game, I have seen better but it is worthwhile so give it a try :D

Heroine

May 26, 2019
I prefer no sexual content when the protag is a girl. Too bad she, like many other otome females is a dumbass. Thanks for uploading, I lost my game and save and want to finish this game since I already started it.