Request Tutorial P2Design Art of Effective Rigging 2

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
I posted over on this other thread for the animation course, but thought I'd make a dedicated thread to boost visibility for the new course.

I purchased Pierrick's rigging and animation courses and found them very comprehensive (albeit somewhat difficult to follow for a newby and because of his accent) but I recently saw he has an updated course for rigging out now and I feel kinda jipped for buying the rigging course less than a year ago since more up-to-date information with the latest version of Blender is now available.

Does anyone have access to the course and files or know where they could be found? Thanks for any help

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
I posted over on this other thread for the animation course, but thought I'd make a dedicated thread to boost visibility for the new course.

I purchased Pierrick's rigging and animation courses and found them very comprehensive (albeit somewhat difficult to follow for a newby and because of his accent) but I recently saw he has an updated course for rigging out now and I feel kinda jipped for buying the rigging course less than a year ago since more up-to-date information with the latest version of Blender is now available.

Does anyone have access to the course and files or know where they could be found? Thanks for any help
They seem to organise group buy for this course here:

Worth checking at very least.

Reactions: ryxp