RPGM - Completed - Pact of Exhibition [Final] [H.H.WORKS]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

No, it was a very boring game with very few scenes. The art wasn't very good (in fact it was very bad). The only thing that I would consider an up side to this game. Is the cloth taking off mechanic and the touching mechanic. I thought it was really neat and think it would be cool to see these mechanics on a game that is actually good.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Remdaz

H.H.WORKS is a kinda niche genre. Lots of exhibition, sometimes (unlike in this game) mostly without sex. The first flash cycle game is a good example of that. Having said this, while the CG isn't the highest quality at all times and there are occasional visual bugs (like sometimes hands appearing on the model when there shouldn't be) I think this is a solid entry and I continue to look forward to all games they put out.
    now if only technobrake made a followup to nymphomania...
  3. 2.00 star(s)

toak

I want to like this game. I really do. But there's so many glaring flaws that overall the rating is bad.

There's a couple of glaring flaws that prevent this game from being good.

First, you don't know what to do. You walk around, touch the girl, walk around some more, discover there's a stats page with numbers that really don't mean anything to you, and no events occur. Eventually, you'll discover events. But these may as well be random. There's no rhyme or reason to it. You can tell that the creator wanted a type of progression. That's not here. You have some weird gated activities that rarely occur for unknown reasons.

Second, is system performance. I have no idea how an RPG maker game can lag. But here we are. Nothing is majorly game breaking, but you'll feel the lag going here and there and it's jarring.

Pacing isn't that great. Again, there's some type of system in the background which will unveil events. No idea what that system is. You'll end up walking around town for days repeating the same events you did the day before. It's also kind of grindy. Again, the stats page doesn't make a lot of sense, but higher numbers is better right? So you grind for the numbers to maybe get more event scenes.

Hentai 4/5: The art style is pretty decent. The screen caps are pretty much what you're gonna get with event VN style descriptions.

Gameplay 1/5: It's terrible. You wander around town looking for the heart events, going back to the same spots over and over again, hoping you'll see a new event. Indeterminable rewards and grindy gameplay.

So overall around 2.5/5. Rounded down to 2 since I wouldn't recommend this game.