3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah there are a few. But still lacking some pcitures or dialogues (in case of the sex minigame).

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
She isn't a trap or a succubus. I think she has a dual personality. One is a shy and innocent girl with green eyes, and the other is that old lady with whom she lives in an apartment, which is a real nympho witch, dressing only in black and white, with raven hair, violet eyes and surrounded by the smell of lilacs and gooseberries.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
She isn't a trap or a succubus. I think she has a dual personality. One is a shy and innocent girl with green eyes, and the other is that old lady with whom she lives in an apartment, which is a real nympho witch, dressing only in black and white, with raven hair, violet eyes and surrounded by the smell of lilacs and gooseberries.
Booooooring

px305

May 6, 2017
Its 50/50 for me, maybe a trap, maybe not.

I know for sure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or maybe im 100% wrong and this is only my perv imagination.

PD: Its me or the park scene its kinda going towards a cuckold or voyeur path? just reading how the MC reacted.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I see what you did there. :p

Before this update i was wondering if Neus was a succubus but now i am not so sure. :eek:

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Its 50/50 for me, maybe a trap, maybe not.

I know for sure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or maybe im 100% wrong and this is only my perv imagination.

PD: Its me or the park scene its kinda going towards a cuckold or voyeur path? just reading how the MC reacted.
Thats actually quite interesting, up to the growing stronger due to orgasms lol. But indeed you have the spooks living in her house, the entire family back story, the Android 18 having two personalities, kind off like Neus when she's eating a Banana. I get the feeling that the "aunt" living with neus might be a relative of yours ? Otherwise why would she mess with you.
Regarding the park path, I guess it just continues going the path you keep choosing, considering how you can instantly put a stop to that buffoonery, imho.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I saw New content after sex with Didac, probably not too much illustrated, but there is... :)
I know, that's why I said "no new content". It's so little that's it's hardly noticable. Like a needle in a haystack. :biggrin:

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
How do you know this ?
What do you mean? I played the game. I'm neither trolling nor joking, it's already in the game. After the second date, with the right choices you can rape her in her appartment. Then "Nana" kills you.

Choose the following options:
"Try to convince her" -> "Force her against the wall to rape her" -> Bad End (Alternative Ending 06)

Try it for yourself..

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
What do you mean? I played the game. I'm neither trolling nor joking, it's already in the game. After the second date, with the right choices you can rape her in her appartment. Then "Nana" kills you.

Choose the following options:
"Try to convince her" -> "Force her against the wall to rape her" -> Bad End (Alternative Ending 06)

Try it for yourself..
I never tried doing that in any of my playthroughs, thats why I asked, after reading your comment I tried doing it after the first date but that option is not in game yet, later on tried doing it again after second date, which ended up being way 2fukingspook4me

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I'm not into trasformations, but it was good. Is there any way to get to the third date?

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes