3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
I'm not into trasformations, but it was good. Is there any way to get to the third date?
As far as I´ve seen in the last update, the written part ends just before starts any of the three dates with the three girls. So not, is not written yet.

I´m just curious, How do you get those banner below? Like Rogue-like evolution, is there any one from this game Pact with a witch? is there a thread to ask someone to do it? or how it works? :)

Reactions: Namco15

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
As far as I´ve seen in the last update, the written part ends just before starts any of the three dates with the three girls. So not, is not written yet.

I´m just curious, How do you get those banner below? Like Rogue-like evolution, is there any one from this game Pact with a witch? is there a thread to ask someone to do it? or how it works? :)
Thanks for the reply, I should probably have read the OP to be honest.

Anyway for the Rogue-Like banner they told me to ask @Krull, and he's been kind enough to provide.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
For what I can see on the picture of the update, there´s the park illustrated. at least game looks like is advancing :)

Pity I don´t have access to the premium yet... :(

RobbertSaxon

May 19, 2017
The 0.7.0 version, was released for free download buy "jonnymelabo".

If I haven't understood something, I'm, I don't practice english very often

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I am basically saying that wait for few days maybe it 'll upload 8.0 early here like they did for 7.8

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
8 has little difference to 7.8 content wise. One scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There isn't even any artwork, its just text. Its not really an update.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Actually the difference between 7.8 and 8 is that there´s text on the beginning of the next morning and I think the park scene is ilustrated, at least there´s an image on the poster, sketchy, but there´s an image.

Reactions: rxrated

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Actually the difference between 7.8 and 8 is that there´s text on the beginning of the next morning and I think the park scene is ilustrated, at least there´s an image on the poster, sketchy, but there´s an image.
Its not illustrated. (The start of the scene is illustrated only).

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes