3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I just downloaded the latest verion and on the first date walking her home, it says it is not in the game yet so i can't rape Neus.
What is your signature of?
You need to go on a second date for that scene mate.
The sig is just my type.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
New Version is available. version 0.9.4, I don´t have the download yet. :(

Changelog for that version:

"New Update for Christmas! @Everyone
Changelog for Premium:
- If you START a new game, there´ s an option now to Jump to different 7 places in time in the game, wichever date you want to Start, all of them following this Walkthrough. (So, if you forgot some part, you can now acces to it without replaying the whole game).
- You can now Skip the minigame if you want.
- I´ ve started the 5th and last day of the game. - Morning Sex before going to the beach is illustrated.
- All morning scene is done (some images are still placeholders, like kisses, used the Neus ones).
- Second date with the blonde bitch is barely starting to be written (only in Spanish).

(About the previous 4 days of the game: There´ s still some images to be painted, Park scene and Mini-game to be finished, but I need to advance the game and also have new illustrations, so those who help me paint it can advance, I spent too much time on the minigame this last year, I hope I can work better and faster this new 2019. Thanks for your support! None of this would be possible without you! I hope this Christams update worth it!).

P.D. - The game happens on summer, so it´s a bit shocking seeing them hot in a cold winter day like it´s Christmas... xD "

Alter-san

Sep 15, 2017
Damn I checked a bit in spanish of what's to come on the second date with Txell and that blonde can't stop being more and more interesting :unsure:
Can't wait wait to read it with images and translated :D

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
So i guess we are the bald guy and our "friend" that tried to rape the girl is the scumbag of orange haired dude huh....

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Omg, this girl's vegan arguments are so fragile I just really want to rip them apart with my teeth. I should've learned by this point in the game to just nod agreeably and keep my finger on the Ctrl button while these small-minded, self-important bitches rattle on.

Reactions: theraingaid1976

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Neus is among my fav female's in games...even in this comical art style she's sexy AF..raven hair..small tits..somewhat gothic..and either a witch or a succubus(total win) but this game is pissing me off as the past few updates havent moved the Neus storyline any further...i so want more Neus...lol...Didac is at minus somesuch and theres no story there for me...and that is where it seems all the content is going...otherwise..its still an amazing game..i'm just whining..lol

Reactions: theraingaid1976

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Neus is among my fav female's in games...even in this comical art style she's sexy AF..raven hair..small tits..somewhat gothic..and either a witch or a succubus(total win) but this game is pissing me off as the past few updates havent moved the Neus storyline any further...i so want more Neus...lol...Didac is at minus somesuch and theres no story there for me...and that is where it seems all the content is going...otherwise..its still an amazing game..i'm just whining..lol
Has the game changed the art yet? Or does Didac still look like a man, even as a girl?

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
Is it just me but at the start of the minigame with Didac appears "Author of the game" and then all the options are blank and I cant see what to do ?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Really good stuff here. The story has me guessing even after having played most of the paths I could find and cheating the scores sometimes to see as much content as I could. Games like this truly have me intrigued when they can both tickle a fancy and stimulate thought or "mind fuck" if you prefer. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: nashk
Jul 8, 2017
Personally love this game. I find the story to be one of the better ones and to a level where I am fully intrigued as to what is happening. Played it a few times during its development and now I am just trying to wait it out to play it once its complete.

Reactions: Seriosha

PattyPlainJane

Sep 2, 2018
There is a lot of rambling and a majority of the scenes are long winded. Shorty after the first date, I started skipping a majority of the scenes and still did not get lost with the story.

None of the skipped scenes really did anything for the story,or were very interesting. The mesuem tour didn't really make sense, the story gets lost in the psychotic blondes pointless art observations and why is Neus explaining what a vegan is? All the one way phylisohpical debates with the MC get very annoying, he has to agree with their point of view or you get punished.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes