3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think I read that there were changes to the Didac sex mini game, whether its easier or not I don't know I only tried his scenes once to see what they were like, I play this game for Neus and tend to just ignore Didac when given the option.
I'm a completionist, lol. I like to unlock everything.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Enjoying the developing story and eagerly awaiting more.
see's Neus 3rd date..FINALLY..downloads..i've been passing over updates due to not being Team-Didac..but Neus..damn skippy i'm back.
Haha, while I whole heatedly agree, I hope your not to disappointed in the direction I think the story is going though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

A.T.94

Oct 5, 2018
Any know any console commands?
No real need for console commands. Think C pulls up relationship values. Other than that you can use current_girl.pleasure += and current_girl.enslavement += to speed up the mini game.

Motdurza

Feb 13, 2019
It is really rare to see good story in tf/tg game. However this game has greater story than any tf/tg game I seen so far. Story really makes me to care for characters which isn´t happening very often in this kind of games. If it will continue how it is, than as full game, it will be true masterpiece.

screeone

Jan 8, 2019

Please buy the game/support Jonnymelabo on Patreon if you like it, I think the creator more than deserves it.

PREMIUM version 0.11.02

Changelog:
WARNING: Probably old saves will not work, since I changed many things in previous update, specially music.
- Whole 3rd date with Neus is translated.
- Mostly 3rd date with Neus is illustrated (until three doors part) (not shaded and backgrounds are still placeholders).
- In hotel part, only 1 door is done, to continue with the date (since the other two are not done yet) you must click on "EXIT" button over the third door.

Windows:
Mac:
Android:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
ya..i stopped with the third date and the billion annoying questions from hell...may be the least fun in gaming history
I come back to this game every once in awhile to check up on it because A) I'm a sucker for original art because seeing the same Honey Select and DAZ characters rehashed in every game gets old after awhile and B) the story and the game overall was very unique in Pact with a Witch...

But...

What you said also made me drop it (after that god awful museum date a few versions ago with that snobby blonde chick and the 400 questions you had to answer perfectly that at the time led to nothing)... Sad to see nothings changed and its still the same kind of ordeal :confused:

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
I come back to this game every once in awhile to check up on it because A) I'm a sucker for original art because seeing the same Honey Select and DAZ characters rehashed in every game gets old after awhile and B) the story and the game overall was very unique in Pact with a Witch...

But...

What you said also made me drop it (after that god awful museum date a few versions ago with that snobby blonde chick and the 400 questions you had to answer perfectly that at the time led to nothing)... Sad to see nothings changed and its still the same kind of ordeal :confused:
That comment comes from a player who didn´t really played until the end... you can actually jump those Neus questions, you don´t need to ask them, since they are not actually answers, but questions you make to her. And I played and they were not really necessary to achieve the actual ending of the game, so you can ask those, or just jump those questions, so really a dump comment.

and really if it were necessary you can also use the "c" button and use cheats... So, really no necessary comment.

Apart from that I enjoyed really those questions and answers, but I guess that´s more a personal opinion.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
That comment comes from a player who didn´t really played until the end... you can actually jump those Neus questions, you don´t need to ask them, since they are not actually answers, but questions you make to her. And I played and they were not really necessary to achieve the actual ending of the game, so you can ask those, or just jump those questions, so really a dump comment.

and really if it were necessary you can also use the "c" button and use cheats... So, really no necessary comment.

Apart from that I enjoyed really those questions and answers, but I guess that´s more a personal opinion.
To each there own I guess here - I like the art, the setting, the overall jist and story of the game (don't get me wrong).. It doesn't have to be a game where you're fucking something every five seconds (actual I don't like those types of games) but my only complaint sometimes with the game is that there are a few scenes and scenarios that are over the top with the wordiness - ha that was all.

I'll definitely try it again soon and probably come away with a different or better reaction to it because I did like it in the beginning.

Reactions: Arcane666

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Pact With A Witch [v0.11.02 Premium] [jonnymelabo] - Original Size: 760 MB

Download Win (171 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ummm some sex scene was no picture because
it doesn't complete yet or my game was broke?
most likely the picture is just not in the game yet there are quite a few missing and placeholder images in the later scenes, the dev is adding more art to the game with each update.

Reactions: darkjoker13
3.70 star(s) 47 Votes