3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
"Your roommate and best friend tries to rape Neus, the most introverted of the whole design school."
LOL!! Best Friend or Not,.. I Have NO Sympathy For HIM!! Or anyone who rapes or attempts to Rape someone.
He Should Get whats coming to Him (taste of His/her own medicine,...)
Well said, when the scream came out of the room indicating somebody was in there, I went in and smacked his face in on hearing his comments, and he got very little compassion from me later.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Well said, when the scream came out of the room indicating somebody was in there, I went in and smacked his face in on hearing his comments, and he got very little compassion from me later.
LOL! I have Not played the game yet,.. I am just commenting on game Overview.
I Strongly Dislike Bullies, and ANYONE who takes advantage of someone "weaker" than them.
Including Rapists.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
LOL! I have Not played the game yet,.. I am just commenting on game Overview.
I Strongly Dislike Bullies, and ANYONE who takes advantage of someone "weaker" than them.
Including Rapists.
I have played the game both from here and on steam, and pretty much ended up with double digit negative reputation with both of them and non for the blonde girl, it is kinda fun to see just how much you can do with that when playing these sort of games.

Do not get me wrong neus is cute, but starting things off with black mail is not the way to go, and diac, is ugly as hell as a woman so no interest there at all.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
is there a fucking (vaginal) in the game?
You can fuck Didac in his/her pussy. Not sure if there's a sex scene with the art snob girl, I told her to go fuck herself. Haven't played the new update yet, so not sure if there's a scene with Neus yet, though it seems that there isn't one yet from what I've gathered reading the thread.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
You can fuck Didac in his/her pussy. Not sure if there's a sex scene with the art snob girl, I told her to go fuck herself. Haven't played the new update yet, so not sure if there's a scene with Neus yet, though it seems that there isn't one yet from what I've gathered reading the thread.
Basically, it's just Didac for now.
Unless you count the dream scene at the start of the day.
And Txell (blonde chick) doesn't really like men but apparently she wants you to dominate her in the dungeon although it has not been implemented yet, just text.

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Basically, it's just Didac for now.
Unless you count the dream scene at the start of the day.
And Txell (blonde chick) doesn't really like men but apparently she wants you to dominate her in the dungeon although it has not been implemented yet, just text.
Is Txell the art snob chick? I honestly don't remember her name. If she is the same, I may have to replay it and dominate her in the dungeon when that's implemented. :sneaky:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Is Txell the art snob chick? I honestly don't remember her name. If she is the same, I may have to replay it and dominate her in the dungeon when that's implemented. :sneaky:
Her full name is Meritxell but yeah, the art quiz girl.

But to get to that point you have to pass the art quiz then help her by dominating her friend who is a, and i quote,
"Adult woman with a surprise between her legs."

And also slogging through a lot of text. Lucky she doesn't give you a quiz about that book.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Her full name is Meritxell but yeah, the art quiz girl.

But to get to that point you have to pass the art quiz then help her by dominating her friend who is a, and i quote,
"Adult woman with a surprise between her legs."

And also slogging through a lot of text. Lucky she doesn't give you a quiz about that book.
Thanks, I'll replay it and be patient and deal with her bullshit. :LOL:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I realy like the game so far(the art, the written), but @t and after the beachscene i screw up in every part so far and have in every playtrough a bad ending :(.
an new and completely walktrough it's really really usfull to satisfied me and other's to. please give it to me/us
:cry:

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
I think you'd have to make sure Mormont would actually be the least bit interested in developing a game first, as I'm pretty sure he isn't. :LOL:
That's not how petitions work, whoever is petitioned to do something must do it, no questions asked. Isn't that why every petition always works... Oh wait they always fail

• Haha

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
The new update came with more answers to my rambles. Especially now that the hotel it's pretty much finished.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In fact the text you wrote really surprised me, really I thought that this big-breasted woman would be Neus's mother but now discovering this really makes me change my mind, I think there's still one more date with Neus or not? because the creator is doing the part of the blonde woman.

• Wow
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
In fact the text you wrote really surprised me, really I thought that this big-breasted woman would be Neus's mother but now discovering this really makes me change my mind, I think there's still one more date with Neus or not? because the creator is doing the part of the blonde woman.
Can't believe you actually read through all that o_O.

Didac's day 5 date is pretty close to finished, a few pictures missing here and there.
Txell doesn't really have much, i mean this update we got to see how Hiromi looks like so it seems like it's just starting.

Neus's last date looks pretty much finished. The art might get reworked to get proper shading and such but it's pretty much done.

What's left is the conflict at the end of the date. Daddy's here.
If another date happens it might be an epilogue of some sorts. Now without the looming shadow of blackmail hanging over their heads.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Can't believe you actually read through all that o_O.

Didac's day 5 date is pretty close to finished, a few pictures missing here and there.
Txell doesn't really have much, i mean this update we got to see how Hiromi looks like so it seems like it's just starting.

Neus's last date looks pretty much finished. The art might get reworked to get proper shading and such but it's pretty much done.

What's left is the conflict at the end of the date. Daddy's here.
If another date happens it might be an epilogue of some sorts. Now without the looming shadow of blackmail hanging over their heads.
I had the exact same reactions as you did except I thought the, hot neus might be her sister as it would explain her inferiority complex but if that's her true form then that also would explain that. I also had the suspicion that we are her brother but I hope that isn't the case. I feel it would take away from the fantastic story, just my opinion.

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
So we have the end of the story with Neus but not the end of the game? That sounds weird. Will the story of the blonde girl there actually insert more things in relation to neus?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
played and enjoyed ... 1 question ,,, where does neus's live , i think i love her .... :love: great game (y)(y)(y)(y)

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I had the exact same reactions as you did except I thought the, hot neus might be her sister as it would explain her inferiority complex but if that's her true form then that also would explain that. I also had the suspicion that we are her brother but I hope that isn't the case. I feel it would take away from the fantastic story, just my opinion.
To be honest, I think if she was the runt of the family it would've made an interesting story aswell.
But given the fact that they shapeshift at will when they are at full power it wouldn't make much sense.

But yeah sorry to dissapoint but it seems like the story is going that way.
So we have the end of the story with Neus but not the end of the game? That sounds weird. Will the story of the blonde girl there actually insert more things in relation to neus?

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Anyone can tell me if its actually possible to kiss/put a finger in mouth/get a bj in didac minigame? Made (her?) Come 4 times and still have 1 condom, still impossible at this point.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes