3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Does anyone know if the music for this game is created specificity for this game or is it from other sources? I quite enjoy one or two of the tunes :)

Reactions: lexlutha

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I want Neus so bad I can almost taste her..! She's the absolute best part of the story to me! I like her looks, her goth appearance, her shyness, her desire for the protagonist, even her bouts of jealousy and self-esteem questions are uber appealing to me.
He, he. I don't think I would have put it quite like this, but I sympathize. I'm with you in that the other characters can take a flying leap. It's Neus or bust for me. Based on the story I may (who's kidding, almost certainly) regret it, but it's a game, so I can risk my earthly breath.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
The game gets updated every 25th. For the top level patrons I mean.

v0.13.04 added the dialogue for the main ending of the game, not sure if the translation is there and there's just some placeholder art.

Reactions: Orannis

Issei3450

Mar 5, 2020
Any news on what it adds?
PWAW 0.13.04 PREMIUM
Changelog - Beginning of the ending of the game Translated, Illustrated, with sounds and music. (After the third date with Neus).
CHANGELOG premium version 0.13.06:
End of the game is still in process but advancing, start of the sexual part. Already one (wich actually are two, depending on if Didac is pregnant or not) ending available. Neus and Diac FORCED scenes are completely painted and fixed. Gallery is still in process.

Got this from the discord page for the game

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
13.06 Might not be worth it.
Mainly because the translation for the new content isn't available.

Jonny hired some folks to do a revision of the Spanish script, so there's no inconsistencies whatsoever and then try to do a proper translation.
I mean, it was kinda weird that the game told you something like "Hey, here comes Neus" but then asks you if you remember what's her name... A stupid mistake but really easy to miss. If you've been reading thousands of lines of dialogue.

Feb 10, 2019
Broooo.... Guyyyy.... Mannnn
Pls I beg u finish this game! This is one of the best I have played so far.... Also pls don't forget your Android fans too.. I love it

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
It's been awhile since I've seen any movement from this game. Dose anyone have any news regarding it's development.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Well the previous month didn't come with an update.
The dev hired some folks to do a complete cleanup of the spanish script.
And now there's some work to do a proper translation to english.

In the meantime I think the dev's working on some sort of spin-off for this game, I won't give too much details because I don't remember and also to bait you to join the discord if you want news about the game.

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
Pact with a witch redemption is his spin off, in that version you follow Didac advice and you rape Neus, then turn into a girl. I don't see the redemption.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes