3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
From the poll he made ages ago was hoping the spinoff would feature Didac/MC as futa. To anyone who played redemption, does the game give any insight as to why Didac has such a drastic change of character after being transformed ?
I cba with Fem protags, but still curious about the game

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
1595878083882.png
PWAW PREMIUM version 0.13.04 (Beginning of Ending)

Download:

Changelog
- Beginning of the ending of the game Translated, Illustrated, with sounds and music. (After the third date with Neus). (Profreaded thanks to Staffie85).

Reactions: Melkai

Faithless_Lehane

Jan 8, 2018
someone know how close is it to the end
Changelog for the latest update
- Beginning of the ending of the game Translated, Illustrated, with sounds and music.

So almost there and they've already started working on the next game: an alternative universe version where you are the one getting hexed instead of Didac

Reactions: anime66

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
Changelog for the latest update
- Beginning of the ending of the game Translated, Illustrated, with sounds and music.

So almost there and they've already started working on the next game: an alternative universe version where you are the one getting hexed instead of Didac
oh shit

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
Pact with a witch redemption is his spin off, in that version you follow Didac advice and you rape Neus, then turn into a girl. I don't see the redemption.
not really much of a punishment for some

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i see the blonde in the pics , do you get to bang her ? how many love Interest in this game ? your buddy and the black hired girl and the blonde ?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
i see the blonde in the pics , do you get to bang her ? how many love Interest in this game ? your buddy and the black hired girl and the blonde ?
Yes, those three precisely.

By the way, does anyone know when the beach scene with Didac is ever going to be finished? The refusal route doesn't even have Spanish text yet. It's weird that that part, which is on the previous day even from the Neus route, hasn't been completed yet in even basic text.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Yes, those three precisely.

By the way, does anyone know when the beach scene with Didac is ever going to be finished? The refusal route doesn't even have Spanish text yet. It's weird that that part, which is on the previous day even from the Neus route, hasn't been completed yet in even basic text.
i'm Interested in the Blonde is there enough content of her and how is her route ?

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
i really like it, and love the style, but goth witch! with green eyes happens to be a big weakness of mine, no matter how much content added to this im sure i feel like it be too short, looking forward to more. some of the translation are off but still charming

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Is it possible to Dom Meritxell? When you try to, there seems to be some kind of check for if you successfully Dom'd Hiromi (not currently possible due to there not being content for it). Does this mean if we do that event correctly, we can get the option to dom her, or is this just flavour text and she will reject you taking the reigns no matter what? Same for sub route too, seems to be another check there to avoid backdoor invasion (still laughing at the 4th wall break if you try to go full sub).

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes