• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Tazxman

Oct 9, 2017
Well, really hope for the harem ending. Nice game though. The horror part is quite nice. Though i'd really love to be able to give dad a taste of his own medecine and get more closer to a Lovecraft Lite than a full fledge Cosmic horror story.

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
A lot of uncompleted scenes, why move forward with the story if the previous scenes are not completed? That takes away from what is a pretty cool story/game, for me anyway

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
7 years down, probably 2 or 3 left to go
If he wanted to inish everything yes. However the dev said there would just be one last big update in April and then he would move on to do another game (and maybe return to this one one day)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
your game here is petty cool ... just 1 thing gets me .... NEUS freaks me the fuck out :love:

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Did fem-Didac endings get removed? Bugged?
Seems nothing done leads to the change sticking, despite various directions/guides.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want to lead to the ending with Didac (male or female) you must not go to the third date with Neus.It must happen during the beach scene where you tell her you want to go home, not in the beginning, just when she is starting to want to have fun with other men, there's a point where you ask her seriously to go home and if you have enough points with her, she will accept.

May 8, 2017
If you want to lead to the ending with Didac (male or female) you must not go to the third date with Neus.It must happen during the beach scene where you tell her you want to go home, not in the beginning, just when she is starting to want to have fun with other men, there's a point where you ask her seriously to go home and if you have enough points with her, she will accept.
Right, and I get to the ending, but Didac always changes back. I never see any options to not wear a condom or where Didac tampers with one etc.
It must be some minute choice I'm missing. it feels like I've tried near every option at this point, even varying how many orgasms past 3 Didac has in the minigame, but no matter what it always ends with Didac dusting the apt Astolfo style.

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Right, and I get to the ending, but Didac always changes back. I never see any options to not wear a condom or where Didac tampers with one etc.
It must be some minute choice I'm missing. it feels like I've tried near every option at this point, even varying how many orgasms past 3 Didac has in the minigame, but no matter what it always ends with Didac dusting the apt Astolfo style.
She must have at least 4 orgasms before using the last condom in the minigame with Didac.

If that happens you will see a different scene when she puts your new condom.

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Dear dev, can you tell us what is coming in the April update ?
Ideally the game completed in text. There's still a lot to write though.
On May I start a new game. I will try to update the game for bug fixes and misspelled words or for lacking of translations, but I will focus on the new game from that point.
But I need to start a new project, I just want to finish the game even if it's without illustrations, I just can't finish it all by myself and I don't have enough economical support to finish it in illustrations.

If in the future I could have funds enough, I could hire help to put illustratiosn on it, but that's something I can't promise.

Zero141214

May 28, 2021
Ideally the game completed in text. There's still a lot to write though.
On May I start a new game. I will try to update the game for bug fixes and misspelled words or for lacking of translations, but I will focus on the new game from that point.
But I need to start a new project, I just want to finish the game even if it's without illustrations, I just can't finish it all by myself and I don't have enough economical support to finish it in illustrations.

If in the future I could have funds enough, I could hire help to put illustratiosn on it, but that's something I can't promise.
Can you tell us what your new game is about?

Reactions: jonnymelabo

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Can you tell us what your new game is about?

This is the public post I made about it.

Temporal title for the game:
Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel.

I will write thi game directly in English myself, so I hope it will have a better rhythym in publications and also I will try to hire someone to help me if the things goes well.

Time will tell if people like it or not. ^^

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I finally figured out how to make Hiromi submissive but her boyfriend is probably going to wonder why her ass is gaping quite a bit. She'll have no issues deepthroating him though. Pulled an all nighter trying to figure this out but

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Made the all nighter all worth it. That and I don't have to go to work until 5:30pm so with that, Imma get some shut-eye.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
So, it's been a hot minute since I last played this game, but back when I did it was impossible to finish the minigame with Didac because it was basically only half-done, did that ever get fixed?

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95
3.70 star(s) 47 Votes