• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Unity - Completed - Pain Cage Tournament [Final] [MasterMind games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

XoWinterXo

This ones worth the read. really good execution, cool idea cool plot..... cool everything. The comic book feel also was a nice added touch, using unity was also a good choice. A bit short..... but sometimes good things come in small packages. For sure worth 5 stars .
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ShortHairLover

It's little more than a slightly interactive comic, but it pushed a lot of my buttons so I really enjoyed it. A criticism would be that the PC controls are a little janky and unintuitive, but I got used to them. I'm looking forward to the promised next installment.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Shadowndev99

I loved it the comic style and the mechanic and story and I would love to see more and next chapters .... and would like to see more lore of the world and more story of MC why she is a sex freak .. and how things will go after the fight
  4. 4.00 star(s)

kukua007

How do i save?
    Haha..ha

Keyboard controls or just left click/right click to go back/forward would be nice.

The art is beautiful and its a fresh take on visual novel style.. something
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Krolarnin

Art is good and writing is alright, but its really short and none of the choices mattered. Would be 4 stars but "swiping" on mouse is really annoying. It would have been so easy to also have a button on screen to click or just a keyboard button like right arrow or space to press would have made it so much less annoying to read.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Arkady

The developer should've stuck with calling it an interactive comic instead of going with claiming there's “choose your own adventure" style options - because the fake CYOA options are of fuck all consequence.

Now, looking at it as a comic, it looks really good... but for an interactive comic, looks aren't everything, and the technical implementation is decidedly subpar. "Flipping the page" is basically dragging your mouse across the screen and hoping that actually takes you to the next panel, as opposed to randomly going back one, with no rhyme or reason to it. No saving/bookmarking, either, because ... the developer knows the CYOA choices are fake, and can't imagine you might still want to see them all regardless?
  7. 2.00 star(s)

vrtrtr

The controls are unintuitive - you just drag your cursor somewhere in the hopes of moving on.
    The writing isn't stellar, but works.
    The art is gorgeous. It makes me wish the author had actually partnered with someone who knows what they're doing in regards to development.
    This isn't really a game at all, even by VN standards.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

trutru

This VN has a strong aesthetic with its comic-book style, which serves the pulp ambiance of the setting well. It is mostly divided into two parts, an extended fight scene and some backstory for the MC; the first one delivers well on the script's promise with ruthless punches, bodies strained to their physical capabilities and a good balance of pain and eroticism.
    A sequel is teased with a more violent and sadistic opponent, it will certainly be interesting.