RPGM - Completed - Paintings Thief [Final] [Madsug]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Mike17723

H-scenes are great, although very few, but holy shit, this game desperately needs some polish, I hit 3 crashes in 1 hour while cruising through the level, with spamming the navigation controls I managed to glitch my way into the next level withought defeating the boss, then when I restarted the game all of my progress has dissapeared, literally all levels locked, this is absurd.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ehendu

About the only thing it has going for it is that it's a mostly functional game with art.

Scenes are meh and appear to just be one "defeat" scene per stage

Stages are pretty boring and little consequence other than wasting your time if you miss a pattern. Upgrades can make them pretty damn trivial as well, though that's usually part of the appeal of roguelite style games so not really a minus.

Overall, an immense disappointment of a game especially for one that's a stealth game and has an exhibitionist tag (pretty sure that's just in reference to some scenes being "outdoors"? Didn't really bother checking the whole thing out so maybe I just missed it.)
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Acropolis

Probably the worst stealth game I've played on the site. Stages are boring, and there's no real consequence to gunning it to the entrance to reset the stage (and your health) each time you mess up.

Certain skills like the song distraction make the enemy take a completely random path everytime, which honestly seems kinds broken.

Overwhelmingly bland in both gameplay and fapability. There are rewards and achievements, but there's absolutely no reason to care about them.

Save your time, aside from sorta-nice visuals there's very little here to justify a download.