RPGM Completed Paizuri Slave Training Program [v1.03] [Aeba no Mori]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Aujeq

Jun 26, 2022
nah, i tried mega and pixeldrain, got the error, tried 7z instead of rar, same error, tried just run exe file without extracting still error

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm I still get no error, works fine for me, Try this version: Link

Got a different uploader to test all 5 mirrors and it runs fine for them too. Sorry no clue what the reason could be.
Edit2 Reuploaded a new version. Download again if you get an error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blurglurg and RodFo

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Probably some error on my side while uploading. No clue tho.

Reuploaded a new version.

Aldominator

May 28, 2017
This game is great, played an MTL version when it came out. A bit grindy at times, but well worth the effort!

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018

Hmm I still get no error, works fine for me, Try this version: Link
Thanks, this one worked. I noticed that the compressed filesizes were slightly different between uploads (1.24GB vs 1.23GB), so maybe some relevant file got messed up?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks, this one worked. I noticed that the compressed filesizes were slightly different between uploads (1.24GB vs 1.23GB), so maybe some relevant file got messed up?
Yeah probably something like that. No idea how or why though. And why it worked for some but not for others. Well its fixed now, thats all that matters :BootyTime:

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
In this game, you can use the ""Tit Augmentation"" to repeatedly enlarge the heroine's breasts.
Advance the training, expand the breasts, and continue training even further......
102 cm, 121 cm, 137 cm-- or even larger.​
[/SPOILER]
I know this defeats the literal purpose of the game, but can I also make the tits smaller, or don't change them at all and still be able to progress in the game?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I know this defeats the literal purpose of the game, but can I also make the tits smaller, or don't change them at all and still be able to progress in the game?
Don't think so, but I didn't play the game for long though.

Blackh20

Feb 20, 2018
you can fix the error, by downloading the demo from DLsite and dragging the f95folder into the trial folder, overwriting everything should fix now.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes