Mar 18, 2018
In Development
Downloads
  • Latest ($10+): ( )

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I updated the OP to the latest public version (0.3.5). Anyone got the latest Patreon release?

Also can anyone explain to me why the fuck the Patreon version went from 0.3.8 to 0.3.1x ???? Current version is 0.3.18 WTF THATS NOT HOW THAT WORKS :perservingface:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I updated the OP to the latest public version (0.3.5). Anyone got the latest Patreon release?

Also can anyone explain to me why the fuck the Patreon version went from 0.3.8 to 0.3.1x ???? Current version is 0.3.18 WTF THATS NOT HOW THAT WORKS :perservingface:
Yes it is. There has probably been 10 minor fixes / bug fixes since 0.3.8. The dots are there to separate numbers, not digits.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Oh boy, another kafka sex comedy, punishing the protagonist and player for what would be natural sexual interest, especially with the blatant temptation leading up to the very first choice. And you can get a game over on that choice. What hilarity.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Oh my gosh, not another one... Another newer Unity game that is attempting suspicious internet activity... I really see no reason why over half of all these newer Unity released games need to access the internet? I do not trust any amateur game in this genre that needs any form of internet connection, especially when it's causing Sonar to red flag it for suspicious internet activity... I have played plenty of other Unity based games without a hitch, because they didn't try to access the internet at all... I wanted to try this game out for a review, but that is not going to happen... Sorry... Best of luck to the developers...

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Oh my gosh, not another one... Another newer Unity game that is attempting suspicious internet activity... I really see no reason why over half of all these newer Unity released games need to access the internet? I do not trust any amateur game in this genre that needs any form of internet connection, especially when it's causing Sonar to red flag it for suspicious internet activity... I have played plenty of other Unity based games without a hitch, because they didn't try to access the internet at all... I wanted to try this game out for a review, but that is not going to happen... Sorry... Best of luck to the developers...
I have 'Windows 10 Firewall Control' with 'deny all' setting so I can control apps that have access to internet. anyway afaik this is 'unity stats' feature which sends data to central unity db, not dev servers so devs can gather basic stats about gameplay. Also your pc specs and some other shit is sent, you can check what would be sent because unity actually dumps all this data to send it later when it cannot connect to the internet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I have 'Windows 10 Firewall Control' with 'deny all' setting so I can control apps that have access to internet. anyway afaik this is 'unity stats' feature which sends data to central unity db, not dev servers so devs can gather basic stats about gameplay. Also your pc specs and some other shit is sent, you can check what would be sent because unity actually dumps all this data to send it later when it cannot connect to the internet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the explanation... But I will still never trust an amateur developed erotic/adult game that requires internet access just to work... Even more so when the developer isn't up front about it in the description right off the bat... I've played plenty of Unity based games that never needed internet access, so either the developers don't know how to turn it off, or they didn't turn it off on purpose... In either case, I still refuse to play it while that function is turned on... It's like allowing a stranger off the street, access to your system...

Reactions: ChrisTR
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes