VN Unity Completed Paizuri University [v1.1.0] [Zuripai Games]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The final and public version is now out

This thread deserves the completed status now, enjoy (y)

Reactions: kekasaurus

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Dear people from Zuripai Games, be aware that I will gave this game a chance mustly because I met and main Karen in Shady Lewd Karts

Shady Lewd Karts has the potential to become the Melee of the racing games

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
is this 'complete' complete or 'im gonna abandon this so heres a shitty no effort ending' complete?

Meowmaru27

Mar 29, 2018
Can anyone write down what changed from 0.4.7 to 1.0.2? Would be nice to know if this is just a shitty fast ending or properly done.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I like the comprehensive change log after the massive jump from 0.4.7 to the 1.0.2
/s
The game was technically already finished back then, they probably just added the art that was missing and some more features.
Staff here is limited to what people post and if they don't post a changelog there is no changelog, let alone an update every version.
Getting fucking smarmy and rude about it won't help, especially when you can just look at the Patreon page for it and see if it's public.
Staff have other things to work on constantly.
Here since you're too lazy to even look, let alone contact someone to update it instead of bitching:

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
It's the tamest dating sim on this website.
It just centres around boobjobs mostly, hence the title.
What did you think it was?
Not sure if I even could consider this a dating sim, but it sure looked tame as hell, but I sure wasn't expecting a protagonist with the extreme need to bone inanimate objects, lmao

(I saw the fruit fucking, I wasn't expecting that was how the fruit fucking was going to be executed)

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Not sure if I even could consider this a dating sim, but it sure looked tame as hell, but I sure wasn't expecting a protagonist with the extreme need to bone inanimate objects, lmao

(I saw the fruit fucking, I wasn't expecting that was how the fruit fucking was going to be executed)
Well there's a lot of dumb jokes in this so there's gonna be more of that, also he was drugged lol.
It's not that weird, I've probably humped less weird things certainly but with that stuff going through his head his other head went a little crazy :O

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes