Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
January's portrait package has been released.

**In-Game Spoilers**
The package contains new corruption outfits for Shirou, Charlemagne, and Ragna, which are meant to be unlocked within the game.
The package is in the folder with the file name of 'Palestra January Picture Package.rar.'

This package is meant only to preview the portraits. They'll be packaged in the upcoming update.

Enjoy! \^o^/

seregas

Feb 13, 2018
i just downloaded the game and when i start a new game i get stuck on page where i have to put in the password. can anyone help me out please

seregas

Feb 13, 2018
i feel stupid for asking but i cant seem to find where to get a weapon for start of link quest
also how can i get some money to buy one

Arcstrid

Apr 15, 2019
i feel stupid for asking but i cant seem to find where to get a weapon for start of link quest
It's been a long time since I played Link's quest, but I believe the only weapon smith in the game is located inside Castle Town, to the north of the market.

Reactions: seregas

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
In Castle Town Market, go North from the guy that tells you about Link, the weapon shop is the door at the very top.

Reactions: seregas

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
So how do I use the extras? I've tried looking but there are a lot of pages and I'm scared to fuck this up.
The extras are just for your enjoyment. Everything in the extras folder is already packaged in the game. There are spoilers in there. The extras folder has all of the CGs and videos from in-game.

Jun 13, 2018
The extras are just for your enjoyment. Everything in the extras folder is already packaged in the game. There are spoilers in there. The extras folder has all of the CGs and videos from in-game.
Oh! Okay. Sadly for me the Sora vid file won't unpack no matter what I do but if it's all in the game anyway then no big deal. Thanks.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Oh! Okay. Sadly for me the Sora vid file won't unpack no matter what I do but if it's all in the game anyway then no big deal. Thanks.
I think due to how big it is, it may have corrupted while downloading. Thanks for letting me know though! :]
I just tested it and it works on my end.
1579082377653.png
I hope you enjoy the game! \^o^/

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Jan 19 at 5:34pm
Blog update, Megaman updated portraits and new Servant

You can find the blog update here with the preview for Toshiro's new moves:

Next up, for Palestra, I started working on the new update. As I said last week, I wanted to work a bit more on Megaman. The changes aren't as obvious as some of the other portraits I've done before, but it's something I wanted to take care of. So in summary: I redid the hair, improved the lines on his chest, made him taller, made his dick bigger and added some shading here and there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On top of that, I revisited his costume you can buy for him at Cervius' store. While I was happy with the Dark Megaman version I made and kept all the variations it had, I wanted to add a more demon-like Megaman which will now be available in Cervius' shop too.
Finally, this last bit is more tied to the actual update I'm preparing, but here's Arthur Pendragon, the new Servant Ritsuka will be summoning to Palestra!
I am not showing him naked just yet, but will probably do so next week, you can look forward to it! :p

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Jan 27 at 1:02am
Blog post update and Arthur's scene
The blog update is up with the preview for Midoriya, Natsu and Sora's moves:

This week, I have the preview for Arthur's scene. Arthur will have only one scene in this update as I am making an animation with 2 different views. This is the first one and next week, I will show the second one:
Also, I do plan on making a small extra animation unrelated to Arthur. I want to make an animation between Sora and Link. If you haven't noticed already, those two are my all time favorite characters and I want them to have a moment together xP. (Sorry for those who may be bothered by them having more content than the others but I can't help it ><") I don't know when this one will come out, maybe next month or later, but it will eventually come out x).

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes