Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
May 11 at 1:20am

Portraits and blog post

The blog post with the last mugen previews is up:

Last week, I worked on the portraits as well as finished the contest moves. This means there's only one week left before the update comes out! I will be sending out the portraits and CG to the last tier this week ;).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here is v1.27!

Windows (.exe):
MEGA

Redflash said:
May 17 at 7:54pm

Palestra May Update (V.1.27)

May's update is here and with this update, Ritsuka's story is now complete-able and it now is possible to use all the characters related to him for the milking and the contests. Also, it is now possible to decorate your home with up to 50 different decorations. It is possible to put 20 decorations per room, but if this proves to be too little and doesn't cause lag, it could be possible to increase the limit.

Below is the Patreon save and May Patreon Package (May Patreon Package.rar) in the Extras folder.

Extras

Enjoy! \^o^/

EDIT: Changed download link to hotfix.

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here is a hotfix v1.27.1!

Windows (.exe):
MEGA

Enjoy! \^o^/

EDIT: Changed download link to hotfix.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: captainza

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
May 18 at 6:44pm
Next for Palestra and blog update

The blog was updated with the next set of animations for mugen's next update:

The poll for Palestra is now closed and the winner was "Red's Choice". My current plan for the next Palestra update would be to finish up Rex. I'd like to do one animation for him involving tentacles as well as one last CG with him, MC and Corvin. Hopefully, I get enough time to do everything I have in mind xP.

Anonymous91

May 10, 2020
How do I find Keith? I had him in my harem, but he disappeared after the animation scene. I thought I was supposed to wait for him for a few days, but I've waited for a long time and can't get into the research lab without it skipping to him appearing randomly to tell me I failed the mini-game.
And who is Yuri (for Megaman's quest)? I looked them up and I have no idea where to find them.

Tommytomtomtom

Apr 22, 2020
How do I find Keith? I had him in my harem, but he disappeared after the animation scene. I thought I was supposed to wait for him for a few days, but I've waited for a long time and can't get into the research lab without it skipping to him appearing randomly to tell me I failed the mini-game.
And who is Yuri (for Megaman's quest)? I looked them up and I have no idea where to find them.
He will gone for five day. Don't worry.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes