Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
UPDATED
Hey everyone! Here's the new update v1.47.2 v1.47.3!

\^.^/

Windows (.exe):
| |

Redflash said:
JAN 16, 2022 AT 6:04 PM
Dreadlord Ascension and Palestra weekly update

Palestra:
The next has been voted and Red's Choice won. As it turns out, the second option that won will be the one I will work on: Sorey.
Also, a little later this week, I will release a new build to fix some bugs with a few achievements that can't be earned right now.

Dreadlord Ascension:
The two new animations for Zel have been sent out, I hope you enjoy them!
For this week, I made more progress on Soren's final affinity event, here's a preview for one of the animations xP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you may notice, I've made some small changes to Soren's visuals too to better define him.
As a last tease, I've also made more progress on Alastor, Cervius's new servant. It still very much is a work in progress, but I like where this is going! xP

Also, here's the Patreon Save V1.47: MEGA | | GDRIVE
January's DA Portrait Package (DA_Patreon_January_2022.rar) has been added to the Extras Folder.

EDIT: Updated links to v1.47.3 from v1.47.2. Released 2022-01-16.

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
JAN 30, 2022 AT 6:56 PM
Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Palestra:

I'm almost done making the assets needed for Sorey's update. Contest moves are done, outfits are done and writing is done. The last thing is the CG but I won't be sharing that before the update because I wanna keep it a surprise haha. In the meantime, here's a little tease for one of Sorey's contest animation.

Dreadlord Ascension:
Got progress done on quite a bit of things this week. Zel's sprites, writing, sounds, etc.
I now have Fenris, Leif and Shade's voice clips and I'll be sharing more about that later as they still need to be adjusted before being added to the game. (Hopefully I have enough time to add Fenris's voice into the game for the next update!)
As a reminder, Soren's animations will be sent out next week. All tiers will have access to the closeups and the last tier will have access to the final animation. However, all animations should be part of the next game update as Soren's affinity reward.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone! Here's the new update v1.48!

\^.^/

Windows (.exe):
| |

Redflash said:
FEB 13, 2022 AT 6:01 PM
Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Palestra:

New update is now available and looking at the polls, there actually was a tie between the new character and Megaman because of the subscribestar vote, but in the end, I decided to break it in favor of Megaman because the guy didn't have an update in a long time and I'm sure the new character will get his time fairly soon (probably next month).
So for Megaman, since his portrait is pretty old now, I think I'll do some small improvements to the shading and overall appearance, then I'll also update Lan's design. This update will also finally add Megaman's actual daily activity xP.

Dreadlord Ascension:
Threeclaws and I have been working in the editor this week to prepare the new update. On my end, I've done tons of little stuff but most of all, I polished all the sounds and redid alllll the sounds for the previous animations. (including Asker and Zel). I hope you'll enjoy finally having sounds on those the next time you play xP.
Also, you might notice that I've done a fairly basic title screen but at least it's no longer a flat gray picture haha.
At the pace we're progressing, the update should come out on time next week, I hope you're looking forward to it! :D

Also, here's the Patreon Save V1.48: | |
February's DA and Palestra Portrait Packages (Patreon_February_2022_full.rar and February 2022 Palestra Package.rar) has been added to the Extras Folder.

pep61

Dec 9, 2020
wasn't there an option to keep them naked and aroused without needing the brand? I understand that Using clear on "equip" makes them naked, but can't remember the next step

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Hey everyone! Here's the new update v1.48!

\^.^/

Windows (.exe):
MEGA | | GDRIVE

Also, here's the Patreon Save V1.48: MEGA | | GDRIVE
February's DA and Palestra Portrait Packages (Patreon_February_2022_full.rar and February 2022 Palestra Package.rar) has been added to the Extras Folder.
Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shilou

OvvO

Dec 14, 2019
wasn't there an option to keep them naked and aroused without needing the brand? I understand that Using clear on "equip" makes them naked, but can't remember the next step
If I'm remembering well you need to buy an aphrodisiac in the royal market and equip it

Watson_94

Feb 22, 2022
How can I finish Yuu, Time ,Reki quest?
I already gain their relationship 999,but can't finish.
Also,I can't find the issues in Katakura and Ralkyx.
Please help me

Mirchy

Feb 22, 2022
Do I get bug?, NPC Mimir he has an exclamation mark ! but doesn't give me quests and just for normal sayings, I've come a long way and really don't want to play from the beginning again

Chris kar.

Dec 29, 2021
I am curious to see the next major update on Palestra (like 1.50 or 1.60). Plus i am curious to see if i will be able to not play the game until then . I am sure that i will not be able to do it . Until then take your time and make it perfect as always

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes