Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Is there a way to get access to the older versions ? I get repeted error when trying to get into some precises rooms or random events as the game tell me he cannot find some "maps"

I'd like to get the old files so i may paste the missing ones in my version
What rooms or scenes are you trying to access?

Reactions: vlad420

Koburo

May 30, 2017
I remember that happening when I tried to get into the west wing of the mansion in earlier versions.

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
What rooms or scenes are you trying to access?
Well there's the left door in the main room of the mention, the right pass in the garden and a random event with link. All telling of files failing to load and when i checked the data files they were indeed missing

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Well there's the left door in the main room of the mention, the right pass in the garden and a random event with link. All telling of files failing to load and when i checked the data files they were indeed missing
Wierd. I'll let Redflash know, hopefully it'll be fixed. I don't think I have any older versions but here is v1.20 I still had in my

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
Thx nontheless ^^
I've redownloades the last version and moved my saves files so my issue is fixed. I guess one of the link to the update was lacking content, but either way Redflash prolly don't have to worry about it too much ^^'

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I've redownloades the last version and moved my saves files so my issue is fixed. I guess one of the link to the update was lacking content, but either way Redflash prolly don't have to worry about it too much ^^'
Okay. Thanks, for the heads up! \^o^/

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Dec 11 at 6:11pm
A quick heads up about Palestra
Since I posted this on the blog, I'm posting it here too as it also affects the patreon version of the game.
I am changing the placeholder name of the game "Harem Builder" to "Palestra", it's in part to fix an issue over the word "Harem" people have with the game, but also because I feel it's relates better to the game.
Another thing is, from now on, you will need a password to start a new game. The password is in the game files in the "www" folder. The game has been updated to reflect those changes, thank you! ^.^
Interesting! ^0^ I understand why he's changing it though, but I actually really like the name change. Not sure why a password will be needed from now on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koburo

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
Does anyone knows how to please the demon lors ? I've tried all the categories of moves but he remain largely unimpressed :(

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone knows how to please the demon lors ? I've tried all the categories of moves but he remain largely unimpressed :(
I completed his contest with a score of 22,799. So I'm assuming you have to be in the 20K range in points to complete his contest. This was only after I reached lvl 10 and got the Mass Summon and Mass Conjure skills unlocked.

EDIT: I don't remember who was on my team at the time. :/

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
I completed his contest with a score of 22,799. So I'm assuming you have to be in the 20K range in points to complete his contest. This was only after I reached lvl 10 and got the Mass Summon and Mass Conjure skills unlocked.

EDIT: I don't remember who was on my team at the time. :/
Ow okay thx ! Do you recall what style of moves he prefers ?

pakam2012

Mar 25, 2018
Does anyone have another completed save file? I was using a completed save file that was already shared on this site but it's said someone in your party are not completed relationship quest.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone have another completed save file? I was using a completed save file that was already shared on this site but it's said someone in your party are not completed relationship quest.
You can get the Patreon save from here:
Here is the Patreon Save and the updated Portrait Package.

The updated portrait package is in the extras folder "V1.21 Portrait Package.rar".

Enjoy! :giggle:
There are also characters that aren't completed yet. You can't use those characters for contests. In the game folder in the www folder is a guide that says which characters are complete and which aren't.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here is v1.22!

A major note in this version. Redflash has changed the name of the game from Harem Builder to Palestra.

Windows (.exe):

*The contest moves are not included in this update BUT there will be a second update this month on the 25th that will include the moves as well as another little gift.*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Below is the Patreon save and Extras folder that has full-res V1.22 Portraits.

The updated portrait package is in the extras folder "V1.22 Portraits.rar".

Enjoy! \^o^/

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Was having trouble with Ritsuka's quest so I thought I'd post a little guide for anyone that's having the same problems as me.

Castle Town Portals
Leftside of the inside of the Castle
Park south of the Market*
South of the Milk Bar

Katakura Town Portals
Northeast side of the Beach*
North of the Festival

Ralkyx City Portals
Entertainment District inside a building east of the train station
Sea of Clouds corralled to the south
Tower District inside the train station, take the stairs to the southeast*

The ones with the asterisk are the only ones that have activated for me, not sure if it's because those are the only ones or if it's just luck.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes