Darthaniel

Nov 14, 2018
I figured out how to fix the battle in Link's route, you might need to turn "Synch Monitor FPS" on in the graphical option. Another symptoms of the problem seems to be your character zipping through the screen. It took a few minutes after turning it on for the game to stabilize, but now it seems to be going at a resonable pace. It would seem that the timer is in frame, not in second, which mean newer display will cut the allowed time by so much it becomes impossible

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Feb 2 at 7:39pm
Blog update and Arthur animation preview

The blog was updated with the last moves from the buyout (those moves are part of the update released today):

The full video isn't done yet as the sounds are still missing, but as soon as that is done, it will be sent this week to the highest tier patrons. The sounds may still be missing, but the animation itself is all complete so here's a little preview of it :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ejmuerte and Selg

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Feb 5 at 11:56pm
Arthur's animation

Here's the full Arthur animation that will appear in the next update, enjoy :).
Full animation in the folder with the file name "Patreon_Arthur_animation.mp4".

Enjoy! \^o^/

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here is v1.24!

Windows (.exe):

Below is the Patreon save and Arthur's Portraits in the Extras folder named "Arthur_Portraits_Patreon.rar".

Enjoy! \^o^/

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Feb 9 at 9:47pm
Blog post, next Palestra update and background preview
The blog is up with the preview for the new mugen moves;

From the Palestra poll, the option Red's Choice won this time around. This means that this month, I will be working on what I want, but I will give priority to characters I haven't worked on in a while. With that said, while he's far from being a favorite from what I've seen, I will be working on Keith this month.
However, I plan on finishing Keith in one month. It will reduce the amount of actual scene by a lot, but at least he'll be complete and able to play his role in the story. All in all, I plan to make one more scene between the MC and Keith, and then add Keith's milking and contest moves this month.
Aside from Keith, I also plan on working on the Link x Sora animation. It might be finished this month, but I don't know how long it will take yet.
Those are my plans for this month, but there also is another thing I was preparing with a 3D artist. To go with the recently introduced random events, DuoDraconis made some really nice backgrounds in 3D. He does the bulk of the work, while I add little effects to complete the background.

I haven't introduced new random events because I want to use those going forward and will also add them to previous events where necessary. Personally, I can't wait to see how the events look with those backgrounds :D.

ggkula

Feb 13, 2020
捕获1.PNG 捕获2.PNG
Is this a bug?
I have equipped a weapon.
if this is not a bug,how to "get yourself a weapon"?

puzzled

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
Govto
well...there is only home & castle town on the map. I don't know where to go. should i need to find any npc and talk with him?
[/QUOTE
well...there is only home & castle town on the map. I don't know where to go. should i need to find any npc and talk with him?
You normaly just have to go talk to link east of castle town

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Feb 16 at 7:05pm
Blog update and animation preview
The blog was updated with preview images for the next mugen update:

This week for Palestra, I worked on the next animation which will be between Link and Sora. This animation is a little harder to make than the last one I did so I don't think it will be in next month's update. However, that doesn't stop me from showing the base picture for the first scene (there will be 2 scenes).
The picture isn't quite completed yet, but it's close enough ;).

Reactions: Selg

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Mar 1 at 5:40pm
Keith CG preview and blog update
The preview is up for the first batch of mugen moves from the buyout. The next batch will come out next week together with the update:

I managed to get so really good work done this week and nearly finish both CGs for Keith. Here's the first one where Keith gets to top the MC. I plan to work on the background some more, but aside from that you can get a really good idea of how it will look.

Reactions: Selg

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
How to beat Cervius sex contest arena?
Use the Castle Town and Ralkyx contest arenas to level up your characters and make sure they all know all their moves (the MC needs to be at least level 10 to unlock all his moves, I think). Milk the boys, primarily Link and I think Soma, don't really remember, to have MP regenaratives.

Remember Cervius is the Bad Guy and his Arena is practically the closest thing to a final level this game has, it's going to take time.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes