Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Thank! shilou but how to get the 1.27.1 saves?
Are you talking about the Patreon save? The Patreon save 1.27 works for the hotfixes. If you're talking about your personal saves, you need to copy them from the /www/ folder to the new version's /www/ folder.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here is another hotfix v1.27.2!

Windows (.exe):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy! \^o^/

Tommytomtomtom

Apr 22, 2020
I just remembered recently that he did come back to the building and is resting. (Sorry. My memory's not that great.) So I've waited many days for him to get better, at least 40. He's still not there.
Oh poor you. I'm so sorry and I dun't know how to help to find him. Hope you will met him soon.

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
Can you guys inform me if there is some kind of guide since I have zero ideas of what I need to do in Castle Town or how to earn money? All I found so far is Link and he wants me to buy a weapon, yet I have no idea where to buy it or how to even earn money for it...

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
Can you guys inform me if there is some kind of guide since I have zero ideas of what I need to do in Castle Town or how to earn money? All I found so far is Link and he wants me to buy a weapon, yet I have no idea where to buy it or how to even earn money for it...
There's some help on the www folders, a txt document named guide. As for the sword go to the blacksmith at the top of castle town

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
As vlad said, their is a guide in the files. But if you don't want to check it because spoilers, go to the second area of Castle Town, where the guy that told you about Link is, then go North to the market area. North of that you'll see a door, that's the blacksmith, when you talk to the cashier he'll give a sword for free, equip and return to Link.

From there onwards you'll be able to go on adventures with Link and he'll pay for each one you finish.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
May 31 at 7:31pm
Rex animation preview and blog post

The blog post is up with a preview for the first contest moves (with one of these being DDC's new move):

Last week I finally managed to finish Rex's animation and it took much more time than I expected >< Everything will depend on how far I can get to this week, but otherwise, I might take an additional week to finish Rex's update, but that would mean a smaller update for next month. I might take next month's update as an opportunity to do a content and features update since we haven't had one in a few months. (and then I can FINALLY get to updating the MC's portraits ><)

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Jun 7 at 10:54 pm
Rex CG 3
Here's the last CG for Rex, the animation should be released next week (I still need to add the sounds and compile everything)

Redflash said:
Jun 7 at 11:05pm
Rex CG3, delay and blog update

The blog was updated with the latest mugen previews:

Given the amount of work I have left, I don't have much of a choice but to delay the update by a week. Since I am delaying the update, I will be doing a much needed content and features next month ;).
I still have all of Rex's contest moves as well as the writing and milking to make, but last week I managed to finish up on drawing Rex's last scene :).

Reactions: Kiarise2 and Selg

Gerdybird43

May 12, 2020
I wish there was a guide on the game. Like how to do this and that. Im stuck on certain quests in the game like find 20 junk.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
I wish there was a guide on the game. Like how to do this and that. Im stuck on certain quests in the game like find 20 junk.
There is a guide in the game files. Enter the 'www' folder, there you'll find 'Palestra Guide.txt'. Now, in order to get junk you need to do Elsword's day mission, there you'll find items called 'Ice Burner' when you use those outside the mission you'll either get money, underwears for Elsword or junk. Once you get 20 of those you talk to the blacksmith.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Jun 15 at 12:22am
Blog post and Rex contest moves

The blog post is up with the previews for the new moves:

The Palestra update is coming next week as I will finish Rex's contest moves/milking/eventing this week.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kiarise2 and Selg

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Jun 15 at 1:19am
Rex Portraits
There aren't that many this months since doing one portrait for Rex is as much work as doing 2 xP.

Reactions: Kiarise2

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Is there a roadmap/schedule for this game? I'm really looking forward to more Ashe.
Patrons vote for each update, so there's no concrete plan, it's based on what the patrons what for the next month.

namna

Mar 3, 2019
Patrons vote for each update, so there's no concrete plan, it's based on what the patrons what for the next month.
I saw the poll, but I was thinking that I could have missed something on the blog.
Is Ashe popular? I can support, but not enough to participate in the poll :/

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I saw the poll, but I was thinking that I could have missed something on the blog.
Is Ashe popular? I can support, but not enough to participate in the poll :/
Next month's update will be a feature and content update, no character update it seems.

Redflash said:
Jun 7 at 10:51pm
Palestra Poll

This month's Palestra update will unfortunately be delayed as I still have to go through allll of Rex's contest moves and I they'll take more time than usual since Rex has a different build than the other characters I've made so far.
Since I'm taking an extra week this month, this means I need to take this extra time from the July update. So in July, I plan to make a features and content update instead.
For this update, I will pick what gets the most votes in the poll below and will at least make the first two winning options. (more depending on what wins). For this update I will also improve the main character's portraits and update his outfits accordingly. I will also add all the missing relationship underwears from the last few characters.

It looks like Ashe wasn't an option last month, I'm thinking Ashe's route may be done? Not sure.
Redflash said:
May 10 at 10:28pm

May Palestra Poll

This month has the same choices as last month's poll. Vote for what you'd like to see next in Palestra.
*If this wins, I will decide which character gets some love for the month.
**Adds OoT Link as an extension: This would be an extension of TP Link's story. OoT Link would be added to the game as any other character. He will be fully added in a single update. This means he'd get a CG, contest moves, underwears, milking, etc.
***Adds an extension to Souma's story: This would be a small side story with Kuga. Kuga would be added to the harem as a side character. This update would also contain an animation for Souma.
****This option is to add Yuuichiro and Mikaela from Owari no Seraph as new characters to HB as part of Katakura town. It would be an introduction to these characters.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes