Luky_Kyun

Jul 22, 2017
Hope the guy improves his art with time, with better quality I can see myself digging his stuff.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hope the guy improves his art with time, with better quality I can see myself digging his stuff.
I've noticed he has with later additions of characters, for next month's update he is planning on revamping the MC images.

Reactions: Kiarise2

qw34ty

Oct 7, 2018
Why isn't this quest completed already? Is it some kind of a bug?
Btw, Arthur has not yet been summoned either

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Are you playing the latest version? Have you given him items to increase his affection? Have you cheated in any way?

The mission should already be done, but how you answer the above questions may help discover what's wrong.

Reactions: qw34ty

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Going off what Mayrun said. There are 22 steps to Ritsuka Story, assuming you didn't cheat, just keep helping Ritsuka and it should advance the story.

Reactions: qw34ty

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here is v1.28!

Windows (.exe):
|

Redflash said:
Jun 21 at 5:31pm
Palestra V.1.28

Here's this month's Palestra update! In this update, it now is possible to finish Rex's story. It's not necessary to have all of Rex's Master Driver Suit parts to complete his story ;).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Below is the Patreon save.
|

Enjoy! \^o^/

ChaoticBrim

Apr 2, 2020
Hi! I've run through this section about 5 times now and I keep getting the same issue. I get the 'Find yourself a weapon' quest, get it, but the quest won't clear. Can anyone help? 1593384579058.png 1593384613981.png

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Hi! I've run through this section about 5 times now and I keep getting the same issue. I get the 'Find yourself a weapon' quest, get it, but the quest won't clear. Can anyone help?
Just go back to Link, it'll clear itself once you finish the tutorial.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Jun 28 at 9:39pm

Corrin portrait update and blog post

The blog post is up with the first two new buyout moves preview:

Last week I showed a preview of the MC's new appearance and I've been hard at work to not only finish reworking every MC portraits, but also Corrin's :p. Not only that, but they are both getting a brand new corrupted form as voted on the poll ;).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
is there a way to increase a character relationship points with a save editor or something?
It's technically possible, but due to how some of the events work it's not recommended since you could bork some them up and end up barred from the specific character's route. Who are you having trouble with? Maybe I can help alleviate some of the grinding.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Sorry, last question. What is this Castle Town's quest and how do I unlock it?
You have to complete the three main Castle Town character quests, Link, Corrin and Elsword. You'll then be given a special quest to storm the Demon Lord's Castle, after that you'll unlock a third Contest Arena.

Reactions: potatothetenth
Jun 30, 2018
You have to complete the three main Castle Town character quests, Link, Corrin and Elsword. You'll then be given a special quest to storm the Demon Lord's Castle, after that you'll unlock a third Contest Arena.
I just got the three characters, to unlock the quest I need now to build the armor from the blacksmith, already gave him the 20 junk and soul essence but I can't find the royal seal anywhere to get the last item, the premium fabric. Do you know where it is?

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
I just got the three characters, to unlock the quest I need now to build the armor from the blacksmith, already gave him the 20 junk and soul essence but I can't find the royal seal anywhere to get the last item, the premium fabric. Do you know where it is?
You get them from Corrin quest when he ask you to go buy special items. You just keep it for yourself and give it to the blacksmith

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes