CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Does anyone know where to find Keith after helping him save Shiro? Because he wasn't in the research center. I know. Because I've looked everywhere.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Harem Builder [v1.13] [Redflash] - Original Size: 791MB

Download Win (177MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone know where to find Keith after helping him save Shiro? Because he wasn't in the research center. I know. Because I've looked everywhere.
Just found this on the blogspot site:
RedFlash said:
He should be at the same place as usual (he goes away for 5 days if you just got Shiro back)
Haven't tried it yet, but have to wait five days for him to return to the research facility.

Hope that helps! :D

EDIT: Confirmed!

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
IIRC he shows up after a number of days... Not sure excactly how long it takes, and I believe he shows up at the research center or at the Harem house
Yup! Found that out after looking through BlogSpot. 5 days you have to wait, my post is above yours. :)

Reactions: Jackyll48

Dannyboy9971

Oct 31, 2017
So is there actual animation or is it all simple animations? I didn't go past Link because the first scene with him (not with you but the Rule 63 of Midna) wasn't animated.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
So is there actual animation or is it all simple animations? I didn't go past Link because the first scene with him (not with you but the Rule 63 of Midna) wasn't animated.
There is one animation at the end of Link's quest, and I think there is one more but I don't remember with who. But for the most part, no, there is no animation.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Link and Keith both have animated scenes. In the game files go into the 'www' folder and there will be the "Harem Builder Guide" text file that provides a lot of information. I think the plan is to add more animations as the dev completes more of the characters.

EDIT: Both only have one animated scene.

ninjasmurf73

Nov 18, 2017
Okay steps in the right direction from the last build. Helping the "hero" in the woods still extremely frustrating and stopped the story line.Did what someone suggested by holding down the xzwq all the same time and game wigged out and crashed (tried this a few times). Did the kitchen story line and was better. I do not mind working for it but still a little too grindy and once the "chef" did become my first harem member only had the one scene. Kind of expecting gameplay similar to Harem Collector where scenes were repeatable. Will keep an eye on this and check a few updates down the road.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes