Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
NOV 7, 2021 AT 7:27 PM
Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Palestra:
This week I'm going to finish the update, hopefully in time for next week as there's still a lot to do, but it's too early to call a delay because I think I should be able to do everything in time xP. The new poll to decide the next update is also up ;).

Dreadlord Ascension:
New package is out with the remake of Asker's animation and 2 new animations for Soren. Additionally, the poll for this month is up and there should be a new version of the Drealord Ascension later this month that will at least have the layout for the ground floor. I also wrote the text and got most of the images to create a tutorial, but I need it to be reviewed and then I'm gonna need feedback once it is implemented!
Added November's Dreadlord Ascension animation package (DA November 2021 package.rar) to the Extras folder.

EDIT: Fixed spelling.

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone! Here's the new update v1.45!

\^.^/

Windows (.exe):
| |

Redflash said:
NOV 14, 2021 AT 4:31 PM
Palestra and Dreadlord Ascension weekly update

Palestra:

The new version is out and available for download. As for the next update, it was a close one between OoT Link and Kuga, but Kuga wins by one vote! xP This means there will be a new animated scene involving him and Souma for the next month :p. While Kuga is only a side character, he'll still have a chance to get a full portrait later on if people vote for him in a future Contents and Features poll (like what happened with Vanitas)

Dreadlord Ascension:
More progress on the castle layout! I'm halfway done setting up the second floor and the castle layout should be ready for this month's update. I just hope I can do more than the new layout, but doing this stuff takes so much more time than doing maps in MV due to all the extra options (though it does allow for more customization!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the next character to receive animations, this month goes to Fenris!

Also, here's the Patreon Save V1.45: | |

Cyrus_AZ

Apr 5, 2018
I have already reached 500 brothel points and as well as have purchased all the brothel upgrade, but there’s no cameo guest appearance whatsoever . Anyone else have encountered this problem?

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
I have already reached 500 brothel points and as well as have purchased all the brothel upgrade, but there’s no cameo guest appearance whatsoever . Anyone else have encountered this problem?
I think he meant the one with the brothel's upgrade.

fourseven

Oct 28, 2021
I have sorey found the gate during the dungeon thing for his story and he said that he needs to wait on something he needs I don't understand what he means and for kirito he's now finished to recruit right? how do I get him?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey all, here's the latest Dreadlord Ascension prototype! v0.3 \^o^/

Redflash said:
NOV 21, 2021 AT 7:53 PM
Dreadlord Ascension Prototype v0.3

The bug that happened when launching the game should be fixed.

Windows (.exe):
| |

New Prototype build for this month. I won't hide it, this new prototype will be a little buggy. There's no need to report the bugs on the castle (walking over walls, rooms not loading when using the stairs, etc.) because the castle rooms aren't finished. The reason I'm uploading this new build is to test the performance for the new castle (if the game is laggy, I need to know that.)
Part of the starting tutorial is now also ingame. Use the mission table if you'd like to take a look at it, but again, this part isn't finished either (I think the tutorial still crashes at the very end).
Redflash said:
NOV 21, 2021 AT 8:04 PM
Dreadlord Ascension and Palestra weekly update

Palestra:

Already going all in preparing the new update! xP. I've been preparing a 2 part animation for Souma's little side story with Kuga xP.

Dreadlord Ascension:
Big progress during the last week for DA. Most of the castle layout is now done, I've done a new version of the Mission table and I've even started working on the tutorial! Moreover, I even got a little extra time to make progress on the writing for Radian! :p
If next month I can wrap up the tutorial and the layout with some very basic furnishing for some rooms, then we'll be good to start Radian shortly after and introduce Soren! :D

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Just spent 35 minutes decorating the house and the game froze as i was done and leaving. In all fairness i did use save editor to get decorating items so its all on me.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
The game was created to mock every Harem MC ever shown, eh...
Like "If you can't notice and appreciate your harem, go date another you instead".

I like the idea, some harem anime are good but most of them are anoying and bad...

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Hey, I follow by Roman rules!

It's not gay unless you are the submissive. In fact, fucking a guy up the ass is the purest, most straight-up way of being 'Masculine' there is.

There are only one type of people worse than submissives... Those who lick pussy. They have no Viri!

Which is not far-off from the 'Viking' way of viewing sexuality, now that I think about it. I guess that means I need to put my warpaint on when I make my Harem, I ain't no Ergi. :p
Right...
"Masculine" huh, kinda agree on the "Overthrow" term though. But not this genre...

Good to see all kind of people in this site, it is really refreshing after boring daily of work..

MrMrsSim

Mar 18, 2020
Hi everyone,

May I know who is recruitable in this game?

Like does anyone has a gameplay that I can look at?

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes