theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Hey everyone!!

Palestra

This month's update finally adds a new update to Megaman. This new update features Megaman's daily activity, a new CG, updated portraits for Megaman, new portraits for Lan and a new random event written by Lotus (a stream viewer) and adjusted by me.

Changelogs:
- Updated portraits for Megaman
- Added new portraits for Lan
- Added a new daily activity
- Added a new CG
- Fixed some bugs from the previous update
- Added a new random event

the version 1.49 it's here

the 1.49 save it's here

Dreadlord Ascension

Version V0.2.8 doesn't add any actual content but it does fix a lot of bugs since Threeclaws revamped the combat code. The revamp will help identify and fix bugs, so if you encounter issues related to the combat, please report it below. (the only bug we're aware of and will be fixed as of now is a bug that can prevent input when you look at the map before a combat)

Also, version 0.2.8 fixes a bug with Soren's Affinity scenes that prevent the last scene (affinity 4) from being watched. This affinity scene was supposed to be the highlight of the last update, so I wanted to update the game to make it available.

the Version V0.2.8 it's here

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Hey everyone!!

Palestra

This month's update finally adds a new update to Megaman. This new update features Megaman's daily activity, a new CG, updated portraits for Megaman, new portraits for Lan and a new random event written by Lotus (a stream viewer) and adjusted by me.

Changelogs:
- Updated portraits for Megaman
- Added new portraits for Lan
- Added a new daily activity
- Added a new CG
- Fixed some bugs from the previous update
- Added a new random event

the version 1.49 it's here Mega

the 1.49 save it's here Mega

Dreadlord Ascension

Version V0.2.8 doesn't add any actual content but it does fix a lot of bugs since Threeclaws revamped the combat code. The revamp will help identify and fix bugs, so if you encounter issues related to the combat, please report it below. (the only bug we're aware of and will be fixed as of now is a bug that can prevent input when you look at the map before a combat)

Also, version 0.2.8 fixes a bug with Soren's Affinity scenes that prevent the last scene (affinity 4) from being watched. This affinity scene was supposed to be the highlight of the last update, so I wanted to update the game to make it available.

the Version V0.2.8 it's here Mega
Thank you

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Hey everyone!!

Palestra

New Palestra version for April is ready! This new version adds Ezreal as a side character along with a few fixes from the previous version.

Changelogs v1.50:

- Added Ezreal as a side character
- Added portraits and teases for Ezreal
- Added one new animation
- Fixed Kirito not having his default doggystyle skill (if you don't have it, talk to him in the harem and it will add it)
- Lan's portrait will now disappear after talking to him
- Fixed a bug with Megaman's corruption portraits (though you have to sell and re-buy the outfits if you want to fix this in your game)
- Fixed a bug with Megaman's helm in his demonic form portrait
- Fixed a bug that could get you stuck in Megaman's daily activity room

Here are the saves for the new update with everything unlocked. I also noticed that Kirito wasn't lvl 10 with all his skills unlocked so I fixed that:

the version 1.50 it's here  

the 1.50 save it's here   

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022

Thank you...I just download this game but .I feel lost.. I dunno how to process ...when I'm trying to start over new game it said need password? May I know what the password?

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Thank you...I just download this game but .I feel lost.. I dunno how to process ...when I'm trying to start over new game it said need password? May I know what the password?

Is there any guide for newbie :)?

And I dunno how mechanic judge ..like hardcore/romance/generalists :'(

Help pls need guide since I use load save :( since I can't start from beginning

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes