neherivera0

Nov 2, 2021
Is there any guide for newbie :)?

And I dunno how mechanic judge ..like hardcore/romance/generalists :'(

Help pls need guide since I use load save :( since I can't start from beginning

Here is a guide but it go until 1.48 or so

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Thank you...I just download this game but .I feel lost.. I dunno how to process ...when I'm trying to start over new game it said need password? May I know what the password?
the password its Clef
Although it is possible to restart the game with a password, I sincerely recommend that you use the save file provided by the author to play the game

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Is there link guide for this game???

Like recruit character
Cg/animation guide
And mechanics battle please
the game it's DEBUG MODE you can go to this link to

Why don't you try using the author's save file to play the game? Use the author's archive to play the game, all the heroes that can be recruited are already in your house

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
the game it's DEBUG MODE you can go to this link to

Why don't you try using the author's save file to play the game? Use the author's archive to play the game, all the heroes that can be recruited are already in your house

Oh nice...thanks.. gonna use author save then is there any story or quest I can play if use author save?

Thanks for upload the newest apk..

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game V 1.49
from 1.23 GB to 448 MB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Asenaris

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Oh nice...thanks.. gonna use author save then is there any story or quest I can play if use author save?

Thanks for upload the newest apk..
Yes! The archive provided by the author is the full character story and the CG animation is completed! The CG animation can be viewed in the room in the center of the second floor of the house

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Yes! The archive provided by the author is the full character story and the CG animation is completed! The CG animation can be viewed in the room in the center of the second floor of the house

Thanks

May I ask? How to level up character lvl 1?

Redflash have another game called Mugen ..can I play Mugen on Android? Except using exagear

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Palestra [v1.50] [Redflash] - Original Size: 1,24GB

Download PC (280MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kanashiro

Dec 8, 2018
The exe won't start. A prior version used to work but it doesn't now. Do you need to download some version of rpgmaker?

There's a debug file that says

[0413/175650.163:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\XXXX\Downloads\Palestra_V1.50\V1.50\Palestra\nw.dll: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed. (0x45A)
[0413/175827.713:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\XXXX\Downloads\Palestra\nw.dll: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed. (0x45A)

Last edited:

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
The exe won't start. A prior version used to work but it doesn't now. Do you need to download some version of rpgmaker?

There's a debug file that says

[0413/175650.163:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\XXXX\Downloads\Palestra_V1.50\V1.50\Palestra\nw.dll: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed. (0x45A)
[0413/175827.713:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\XXXX\Downloads\Palestra\nw.dll: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed. (0x45A)
The game itself has not found any strange errors for the time being, at least I can run it here. Your system may also lack some Microsoft runtime libraries as support. Please try to install all runtime libraries before running the game

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes