LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
Dreadlord Ascension V0.2.9.2

Update is here with tons of changes. We had quite a lot to add, hence why we're a little late. Our only hope is that there aren't too many bugs xP. If you encounter any (which wouldn't surprise me lol) please report them in the comments with as many information as possible so we can fix them! Now then, enjoy this new version Dreadlord Ascension!

For this update, you should start with a fresh save. (as will be the case for a few of the next updates, but our goal is to make the continuous save by the end of the year)

Download link

Changelogs V0.2.9.2:
- Fixed Fenris having Soren's bust when talking to him while he's in the milking room
- Fixed the sounds in Soren's mindcontrol scene
- Fixed Zel's summoned custcene not playing which in turn prevents his affinity scene from playing properly (talk to Zel in the castle to fix his affinity step)
- Fixed Zel not having dialogues when assigned to the milking room
- Fixed Zel's outfits not appearing in the outfit selection
- Removed the practice stage from the demon map
- Added Zel's portrait to the status screen
- Renamed Zel's and Soren's affinity scene to have their proper names on the map
- Made the portal's clickable zone bigger
- Removed some proofreading notes from Soren's second sex training scene
- Fixed some busts in the story cutscenes
- Fixed the pink fade in Zel's final sex training scene
- Fixed the game crashing when selecting Zel in some stages
- Added a frame limit to the game

Changelogs V0.2.9.1:
- Fixed the position of one of the buttons in Soren's affinity scene
- Fixed the button on Soren's head giving 100 progress in his affinity scene (it should give 20)
- Fixed Soren's last part of his affinity scene not working properly
- Fixed the mission 2-6 not appearing (play mission 2-5 again to make it appear if it's missing)

Changeslogs V0.2.9:
- Added Zel to the summoning room after mission 2-6
- Added new missions up to 2-7
- Added Zel's sex training and affinity scenes
- Updated Soren's affinity scenes, portraits, sprites, etc. with his new appearance
- Added a new shop upgrade after mission 2-4
- With the shop upgrade, you can now buy and equip new passive and active skills on the characters. (There currently is no tutorial/explanation for that, but our goal is to add it in the next update)
- Changed the appearance of the portal in the summoning room
- Zel and Fenris will now appear in the castle
- Added a second worker slot to the first upgrade of the milking room
- Added a new facebox for the dialogues
- Started updating the UI elements (this is still a work in progress)
- You will now see the room you upgraded when doing upgrade at the work table (still a work in progress)
- Added a map of the castle (work in progress)
- debugged the battle forecast some more
- Added voices to the characters when selecting them during battle
- Changed the videos for the affinity scenes to increase the quality
- Added fixed resolutions to the windows to reduce scaling artifacts. You can change the resolution in the options, but if you want the game to look its best, it is recommended to play in fullscreen (1080p)
- Changed the special trigger animation and added several new special animations

DL it's Mega
I summon Zel but he not in the milking room after I assign him. Where is Oafum town?

Last edited:

Darthaniel

Nov 14, 2018
So, I want to get Megaman, but Mimir doesn't work even though it should have been fixed. I did all the prerequisit, and he has his exclamation point, but no special dialogue... Anyone know what to do?

esterlion7

May 6, 2022
I'm currently trying to deepen two relations: Ritsuka and Megaman. I'm over 1000 with Ritsuka, but I can't reach the completed status. Talking with Charlemaine, he gives me a quest to find him an armor, but talking with the Blacksmith he gives me another quest to find "junk" for him to make *me* an armor. Meanwhile, I have PET Megaman with its slow progress. So, a couple questions:

- How do I acquire "Junk" for the Blacksmith quest? Will this solve the Charlemain armor too? I've looked and It seems I get "Junk" from another hero's quest, Elsword, but I can't find him and I don't know if I should be able to meet him already

- Solving the Charlemain request, will I unlock the completion for ritsuka and shiro? Have to say, theirs is by far the worst quest: less productive (only 200 credits and not even always) annoying (having to search for random portals) and slow (only 51 relation points per day), so I'm eager to complete it.

Harukai1

Dec 12, 2019
Who is the 4th chara for Dreadlord Ascension (other than Fenris, Zel, Soren?) and how to get him?

Darthaniel

Nov 14, 2018
I'm currently trying to deepen two relations: Ritsuka and Megaman. I'm over 1000 with Ritsuka, but I can't reach the completed status. Talking with Charlemaine, he gives me a quest to find him an armor, but talking with the Blacksmith he gives me another quest to find "junk" for him to make *me* an armor. Meanwhile, I have PET Megaman with its slow progress. So, a couple questions:

- How do I acquire "Junk" for the Blacksmith quest? Will this solve the Charlemain armor too? I've looked and It seems I get "Junk" from another hero's quest, Elsword, but I can't find him and I don't know if I should be able to meet him already

- Solving the Charlemain request, will I unlock the completion for ritsuka and shiro? Have to say, theirs is by far the worst quest: less productive (only 200 credits and not even always) annoying (having to search for random portals) and slow (only 51 relation points per day), so I'm eager to complete it.
- Ritsuka need you to finish Charlemain and Arthur quest
- Charlemain quest require you to get your armor first

-Megaman isn't finished yet

-Elsword unlock once you have Corin and Link in your harem, you have to go in the inn inbetween the market and the arena in castle town at night once those condition are met
> Corin is in a bedroom in the top floor of the castle, Rowan guard the door

There is a walkthrough by the dev with all those info in the www folder with info like that

Mikhail0502

Jun 6, 2022
I'm really enjoying Palestra so much, but i think i'm having a bug with Sorey's quest. I'm playing the v1.51, and it should let me finish the quest fully. Right now i'm at 750/999 points, the quest stopped progress and if i talk to Sorey, a text box show up that said "For now, Mikleo and I decided to wait until we've got what we need....".
I'm wondering if this is a bug or i'm a freakin dumbass who didn't read the quest properly and forgot some important details. Pls help me, i'm so depressed and hopeless T_T

Lunkfun

Nov 14, 2021
I'm really enjoying Palestra so much, but i think i'm having a bug with Sorey's quest. I'm playing the v1.51, and it should let me finish the quest fully. Right now i'm at 750/999 points, the quest stopped progress and if i talk to Sorey, a text box show up that said "For now, Mikleo and I decided to wait until we've got what we need....".
I'm wondering if this is a bug or i'm a freakin dumbass who didn't read the quest properly and forgot some important details. Pls help me, i'm so depressed and hopeless T_T
You need to milk Sorey at the milk bar

Reactions: Kiarise2

OxKing

Jun 30, 2019
Dreadlord Ascension V0.2.9.2

Update is here with tons of changes. We had quite a lot to add, hence why we're a little late. Our only hope is that there aren't too many bugs xP. If you encounter any (which wouldn't surprise me lol) please report them in the comments with as many information as possible so we can fix them! Now then, enjoy this new version Dreadlord Ascension!

For this update, you should start with a fresh save. (as will be the case for a few of the next updates, but our goal is to make the continuous save by the end of the year)

Download link

Changelogs V0.2.9.2:
- Fixed Fenris having Soren's bust when talking to him while he's in the milking room
- Fixed the sounds in Soren's mindcontrol scene
- Fixed Zel's summoned custcene not playing which in turn prevents his affinity scene from playing properly (talk to Zel in the castle to fix his affinity step)
- Fixed Zel not having dialogues when assigned to the milking room
- Fixed Zel's outfits not appearing in the outfit selection
- Removed the practice stage from the demon map
- Added Zel's portrait to the status screen
- Renamed Zel's and Soren's affinity scene to have their proper names on the map
- Made the portal's clickable zone bigger
- Removed some proofreading notes from Soren's second sex training scene
- Fixed some busts in the story cutscenes
- Fixed the pink fade in Zel's final sex training scene
- Fixed the game crashing when selecting Zel in some stages
- Added a frame limit to the game

Changelogs V0.2.9.1:
- Fixed the position of one of the buttons in Soren's affinity scene
- Fixed the button on Soren's head giving 100 progress in his affinity scene (it should give 20)
- Fixed Soren's last part of his affinity scene not working properly
- Fixed the mission 2-6 not appearing (play mission 2-5 again to make it appear if it's missing)

Changeslogs V0.2.9:
- Added Zel to the summoning room after mission 2-6
- Added new missions up to 2-7
- Added Zel's sex training and affinity scenes
- Updated Soren's affinity scenes, portraits, sprites, etc. with his new appearance
- Added a new shop upgrade after mission 2-4
- With the shop upgrade, you can now buy and equip new passive and active skills on the characters. (There currently is no tutorial/explanation for that, but our goal is to add it in the next update)
- Changed the appearance of the portal in the summoning room
- Zel and Fenris will now appear in the castle
- Added a second worker slot to the first upgrade of the milking room
- Added a new facebox for the dialogues
- Started updating the UI elements (this is still a work in progress)
- You will now see the room you upgraded when doing upgrade at the work table (still a work in progress)
- Added a map of the castle (work in progress)
- debugged the battle forecast some more
- Added voices to the characters when selecting them during battle
- Changed the videos for the affinity scenes to increase the quality
- Added fixed resolutions to the windows to reduce scaling artifacts. You can change the resolution in the options, but if you want the game to look its best, it is recommended to play in fullscreen (1080p)
- Changed the special trigger animation and added several new special animations

DL it's Mega
I am getting a Trojan alert thats so severe Windows Defender wont even let me complete the DL, previous versions didnt react that way.

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
Palestra V1.52

This new update is both about Yuu and OoT. The reason for that is because Yuu needed his animation, but the animation was taking too much time and it wasn't possible to wrap up Yuu's story, so instead, I made a side update for OoT Link with something I think a decent amount of people wanted to see with OoT Link at some point haha.

Changelogs:
- Fixed some typos from the previous update
- Added a new outfit for OoT Link with 2 variants, each with their own tease
- Added a new animation for Yuu
- Added a new story cutscene for Yuu
- Added a new side quest for OoT Link (must have Ezreal and Yuu to start it and you can start it by going inside OoT Link's home during the day)
- Added a new random event to rewatch the last scene of OoT Link's side quest.
- Added a new achievement

V1.52 link:

Here's the save with everything unlocked from the last update:

V1.52 save

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Palestra V1.52

This new update is both about Yuu and OoT. The reason for that is because Yuu needed his animation, but the animation was taking too much time and it wasn't possible to wrap up Yuu's story, so instead, I made a side update for OoT Link with something I think a decent amount of people wanted to see with OoT Link at some point haha.

Changelogs:
- Fixed some typos from the previous update
- Added a new outfit for OoT Link with 2 variants, each with their own tease
- Added a new animation for Yuu
- Added a new story cutscene for Yuu
- Added a new side quest for OoT Link (must have Ezreal and Yuu to start it and you can start it by going inside OoT Link's home during the day)
- Added a new random event to rewatch the last scene of OoT Link's side quest.
- Added a new achievement

V1.52 link: Mega

Here's the save with everything unlocked from the last update:

V1.52 save Mega
Thank you

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes